👻Lost Spirit👻 (Taken)

I've got this idea for months now but I can't seem to write it because I'm busy with my other books, so one of the shipping-squad will be making this if they want! Here's just a trailer or whatever.
-----
Mcyt x dream
-----
Summary/Description/about book:

Dream, an ordinary high schooler. He was currently walking back home from school, as he was walking he was on his phone while walking down the sidewalk.

Soon after walking a couple of blocks he reached his home. His little sister drista who was only 8 rushed towards him and gave him a hug.

Drista welcomed him home as his cat patches walked outside, drista notices and ran after patches.

Dream panicked as patches walks through the road and drista follows while a car was heading towards her.

Dream screamed her name and ran towards her. Drista stooped and looked at dream as he pushed drista away.

Dream was then hit my the car as he blacked out and was bleeding on the middle if the road.

Drista screamed his name as she ran towards him, he tried shaking him and telling him to wake up and what he's doing isn't funny, but dream wouldn't.

The man that was driving the car exited the car and immediately called an ambulance.

Drista was crying very loud alerting some of the people nearby, the ambulance then reached them and placed dream inside, dreams mother rushed out the house only to see his son being brought inside a ambulance.

Tears started to stream down her face as she ran towards his son.

|Time skip to hospital|
(you put the other details in -w-)

Dream was inside a hospital room and was on a clean hospital bed, the beeping noise gilled the room as the door opened and his family rushed inside.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Dream opens his eyes only to see his parents crying and begging him to wake up...

But.. But he's awake.. Isn't he..?

Dream sat up and looked at his family. Dream saw that hid mother was holding someone's arm.

Dream looks at who it was and it was him. Dream panicked and jumped out of the bed.

He didn't fall on the floor though. He was floating in mid air..

A then doctor came inside the room and told them that he was in a coma, they didn't confirm a date on when he's waking up yet though..

The man who hit him was inside too, apologizing to them and told them that he will pay for the hospital bills.

His mother forgive him but his father was furious, he didn't do anything violent though.

Dream held his mother's arm as his mother looked up and said that she felt something.

Dream let go as his mother looked at his soulless body, dream sighed as he felt a dark presence..

(alright to be continued :))

YourOrdinaryFriend
TheweirdshipperTwT
Depresso_epxresso

^^^^Either one of them will make it :)