Epilogue (Part 1 of 5)

Please follow @beeyotchupdated on twitter for real time tweet if any story got updated. Thank you.

#DTGEpilogue Epilogue (Part 1)

"You fucking did what?!" Yago shouted after he almost choked on his drink after I told him that we're officially enrolled in law school. I threw a tissue at his face. He looked so shocked. So annoying.

"We're enrolled."

"Seriously?" he asked.

"What's so surprising? As far as I can remember, I ranked higher than you back in high school."

The asshole snorted. "That's high school," he said, waving his hand as he wiped his face. He's so gross sometimes. "Law school is a different playground."

I merely shrugged. How hard could that be? I mean, I was never a big fan of studying, but if it's needed, I'd do it. I grew up following strict instructions. So if a professor tells me that I needed to study this, then that's what I'd do.

If there's probably one thing I was good at—it's following instructions.

"Are you being serious?" he asked again.

"Yes," I lazily replied.

"But in Brent?" he asked... sounding a bit relieved? Why? What's in SCA? I mean, Rory's there. Was he worried about Rory? Because she has a crush on Sancho?

But he shouldn't worry about Sancho.

"Yeah."

"Okay... but why in Brent?"

I shrugged. I didn't want to tell him about the story of Sancho literally doing this shit called love at first sight because it felt silly to me. I mean, he didn't even know the girl. Given that she's... insanely hot, yes, but the fact still stood that he didn't know her.

But whatever.

Brent's fine, I guess.

And it's literally just beside SCA, so if we wanted to hang with Yago, he literally couldn't hide from us. And we knew that he's hiding from us. Because it's not like he's good at hiding when he'd been posting IG stories of Rory for months before we bumped into them at the mall.

Yago quickly left me when we heard Trini's voice. He's not a big fan of her—same as Sancho and Vito. I wouldn't say that they didn't try to get along with her, because I knew that they really did... They just couldn't handle her.

"Hey, baby," Trini said, kissing my cheek and sitting on my lap even though there was a perfectly empty chair right in front of me. She sat on my lap and played with my hair. "Jen's opening a new bar in BGC. She invited us."

I smiled first. And then held her hand. "I can't."

She immediately frowned. "Why not?"

I smiled still. "I need to study—"

She quickly stood up and her face was contorted in anger. I took a deep breath. I went here to relax because I knew that once school starts, I'd be extremely busy. I thought Trini was busy with her friends, so I called Yago to hangout. But then she called saying that their plans got cancelled. And I knew better than to lie to her—sometimes, I wondered if she put a tracking device on me. She just knew when I was lying. And I didn't wanna fight. It's so tiresome. I figured I'd just be honest.

And it's not like I was cheating on her.

She's tiring, yes, but she's still my girlfriend.

And she wasn't always like this... There were just days...