part 20: feelings

———

"Let's go on Instagram live." He whispered , pulling out his phone, and going on live . "Hey everyone!" He said to his phone , as I watched thousands of people join , I stayed out of the frame. "Y/n!" He whispered , pulling me into the frame as I awkwardly waved .

"Hi." I said , as louis consciously pulled his arm from my waist and scooched over so I could sit. The comments read things like 'omg are they dating?' , 'WHAT HAPPENED?!?!' , 'ok who cares about louis y/n is so hot', 'q and a ?' . Louis sat there reading the questions .

"Let's do a q and a then! Ask away" he picked up his phone and pressed the questions button on the corner . "Ok first one , what's your hog warts house?" He waited for a minute before answering , "I'd say gryffindor. Maybe slytherin." He smiled as people rejoiced in the comments , happy that he might be in their house. I giggled . "Which house is y/n in?" He looked at me for this one , and I looked at the camera.

"I'm in (your hog warts house)!" I smiled as people started fighting in the comments about which house they thought I should be in.

"Uh, where are you from? I'm from London guys." He replied , "who is y/n? She's my ..." he looked at me and I smiled awkwardly , "my best friend." My heart ached at the friend part but I knew it was true.

He answered some other questions until Lily Chee joined. I hadn't talked to her since the dms incident.

"Oh hey Lily!" He subtly smiled at the camera at her 'hey!!!' In the comments. She asked if she could join the live and he said yes .

"Hey!" She smiled , she was dressed up and obviously ready to go out somewhere.

"Hey lils." He said, "are you going out?"

"Eh, I had a date but they blew me off"

Uhhhhh okay, I wouldn't want to date her either. And I hoped she didn't bring up the dms ; I hadn't told louis.
Did I even have to tell him? It's not like I had an obligation. And why was I being so mean to Lily? I used to love her.

"Oh I'm sorry." He tried to look sorry for her but I could tell he didn't care , "this is y/n." He said , moving the camera to the side so she could see me . I gave her a fake smile and her smile faded into a smirk.

"Oh yeah I dmed you right?" She laughed mischievously and I could feel louis looking at me , curious.

"Uh yeah that's me." I forced a laugh.

"You do not look like your Instagram posts," she laughed and I just stared at his phone awkwardly. What the fuck? Who was she to say something like that?

"Everyone's different in real life than they are on social media ,You were WAY different before you dmed me." I snapped , jokingly. She was being a bitch. Two could play that game.

She faked a laugh and then switched to talking to louis .

"Anyways, we all need to hang out soon!" She plastered a smile on her face as louis just nodded. "You know , me , will , you. Except this time we aren't dating." She giggled and I looked at louis. His face was in a bad mood but his hands were inching towards mine. I snatched my hand away from the area and slowly got up to sit on the other end of the couch and scroll through tiktok.

"We were never really dating. It was just a kiss." He replied, risking a look over to me , who as stubborn as I was , I looked back at him. His eyes said sorry but he was still on live. Definitely some feelings left for lily.

"Just a kiss?" She scoffed , rolling her eyes , "that's not what you said." Louis didn't reply to this and I didn't dare look into his direction. I could feel his eyes on me , determined to have me look at him but I didn't care. So what if they dated?