part 11: the trailer

Author's note: This chapter is really short and it's kinda a filler chapter. I'm going out of town for 2 weeks so I might not post daily but I WIlL post at least 3-4 times a week. Have an amazing break <3

Also I've already planned and written the next chapter and I'm really excited about it. I'm sorry if this writing is bad too, it's midnight and I'm living off of 5 hours of sleep. Enjoy!

It was christmas eve. Aasia was sleeping next to me, so I had to tiptoe out of my room and walk downstairs, where Noah and Max were in deep conversation about last night's dinner. We went to a steakhouse downtown, and It was probably the best steak I had ever had. Without the two noticing, I poured myself a cup of coffee and sat down on the couch scrolling through tiktok. I saw a tik tok about Louis. When I tell you I gasped, I GASPED. The comments were full of people @ing me or talking about me. I hadn't checked notifications since random people had started requesting to follow me after Louis posting about me several times. There were a few comments hating me but I didn't really care. I liked the tiktok and continued to scroll.

"When did you wake up?" Max was walking towards me with cereal and Noah was on his phone.

"A while ago, you guys just didn't notice." I smiled and checked my insta. WOAH. I had 300k followers?! Before I went to sleep that night I had around 90k. I called Louis right away.

"Louis why are 300 thousand people following me?" I asked, still scrolling through the dm requests I had gotten.

"Oh, probably because of the trailer."

"Which trailer?"

"Remember the movie I'm filming?"

"Enola Holmes?"

"Yes that one. The trailer came out today." He said.

"Oh my god Louis why didn't you tell me? I have to watch it!" I exclaimed, this was pretty exciting.

"I'll send it to you," He sended it, "Let me know if you like or hate it" I doubted I would hate it so I connected my phone to the tv and all three of us watched the trailer. It was lovely! I was so excited to watch it! Max and Noah agreed and I watched it again. I called Louis, to let him know I loved it.

"AMAZING!" I shouted over the call and I could hear him smiling.

"It's an honor, thank you, lady." He joked.

"Max and Noah loved it too. I keep rewatching it. I think I'll be half the views soon." I giggled and he laughed.

"Y'know, we haven't hung out with Millie in a long time."

"We haven't."

"Then let's meet up with her! We can go to the movies or something, and you can bring Aasia and Noah too!" He suggested.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves. We need to ask Millie." I texted her, and she replied instantly with a 'YES:))))' "She said yes!" I grinned, I hadn't seen her in a long time and she could always brighten up my mood.

"She says we can meet up tonight at starbucks." he said.

"Great! Talk to you later!"

"See you! "

Aasia was walking down the stairs and I didn't want her fussing over Louis again.

"Good morning!" She yawned

"It's 12." Noah said bluntly.

"Well yeah."

I smirked and went back to scrolling through my phone.

"Have you seen the new trailer for Enola Holmes?" Aasia asked, sitting next to me. I nodded. "It was amazing!" I nodded once again, unbothered. She probably just liked the acting. "Oh and Louis was so cute in it." I almost spit out my coffee. WHAT?

"Yeah he was." I covered up my tiny accident, and thankfully noone had noticed. "Do you guys want to meet Millie Bobby Brown?" Everyone's heads turned to me and they all started shouting. I took that as a 'yes'.

"God I love her." Noah said, dreamily.

"Me too, she's iconic." Aasia added and I laughed.

"Don't fangirl, we're kinda friends and I don't want to make it weird." I said, leaning forward and taking a sip out of my coffee.

"Us being weird? Never" We all laughed. It was just like the old times. Except things were different now. For the greater good, you might even say.

"But can we talk about Millie in that trailer?" Max pointed out and we all burst out into laughter.

Author's note: This is kinda a filler chapter and it's really short. But its midnight here and I'm going to florida for the next two weeks, so I might only update like every two days. Sorry:(

I'm so tired now so gn haha.