100k???

OH MY GOD

THERES NO FUCKING WAY THAT THIS BOOK HAS BEEN OPENED 100,000 TIMES. ABSOLUTELY CRAZY.

thank you guys so, so, much for supporting and reading this book. It encouraged me to write many other stories and it boosted my confidence as a writer and frankly- a woman.

I started this book as a joke, thinking that 1,000 reads was crazy. I had just redownloaded wattpad and I read some louis fan fictions and I wanted to try writing one by myself. So I wrote this, and this is 100% not one of my best pieces of writing.

And then, with all the love and support you guys gave me on this, I moved on to other books and expanded my creativity and imagination.

I love you guys so much, and I don't think I'll ever be able to explain how great and happy you guys make me feel. I hope these words make you a quarter as happy too.

P.S: would you guys like any prequels / sequels?

I'm currently writing 'Endear ; Lorenzo Berkshire' , and a few weeks ago I finished Do I wanna know (also a Lorenzo Berkshire Love story! The writing is way more advanced and grammar is definitely on a higher level.

Whether you came from I wanna be yours, or this is the first book you've ever read of mine- THANK YOU.

Sincerely,
Aya

Partridgesfilm on tiktok and instagram