Chapter 1

Dedicated to BangtanAcademy

She smiled and all he could think was 'shit'!

The sun shined extra bright that day, clashing against the glass exterior of the high rise building.

The building belonged to the biggest business boss of Korea, Kim Joo Hyuk.

The once employee of a small company now, ruled over the whole country's business industries.

Kim Joo Hyuk had reigned over the SK Business World for over 2 decades and as time passed by, his time at the top was about to end.

It was time the King stepped down the throne and passed it to the next successor.

In his case, his two sons.

Kim Namjoon and Jeon Jungkook.

The boys were in their early teens when the sparks of Joo Hyuk's retirement began flowing.

But with Joo Hyuk's personality and power, they quietened down in a matter of hours.

And didn't arise until Joo Hyuk was in the sixty sixth summer of his life.

That's when he announced his fast approaching retirement.

And that was the first time when the boys had come across her. Or rather, she's come across them.

But, let's just say, they'd crossed paths.

She was around eighteen years old when she was hired by the Kim Industries.

They said, she was born with the same edgy look on her face that automatically branded her as a rebel.

That's was who Choi Seo Yoon.

The youngest ever secretary to have attended to past CEOs of Kim Industries.

Long black hair that she barely tied up. Those sharp and radar like brown eyes and of course, the intelligent head on her shoulders.

Anyone would've been intimated by her straight face even though she was amongst the youngest employees of the whole empire.

But the only thing different about her whole appearance was her lips.

It was on rare occasions that people had gotten a sight of those lusciously plump red lips which she usually covered with the nude shaded lipstick, but once they did?

The lucky ones had confessed about those lips starring in their daydreams.

Seo Yoon smiled occasionally but when she did, her whole aura changed.

An instant switch between the radar eyed woman to the angelic faced girl.

Her straight face and her smiling face supposedly bore the difference of the day and night.

The two heirs had always heard gossips about the famous secretary of their father but never had the chance to meet her face to face.

Given the fact they rarely felt the need to visit their father's company but for Seo Yoon?

That was kept a roof over their heads and food on her family's table.

In fact, the first meeting between the heirs and the secretary Choi was when the King had summoned both of his princes to the company.

The two men sat in front of their fathers, a wide gap between them.

Joo Hyuk sighed at the state of his family but nonetheless, focused on the task intended.