Are we together?!

Hey guys 🤗!!! Its been long time 🤨 maybe 🤔 ..... eh i dont remember 😑.... I have a really bad memory😶☹️.... forget it😃!

So where was I?!🤔 .....Oh yeah! The story......

So basically this is a story (of course that u know😑 and...I know that) which i just thought😐... I had many in mind😶... but i can't remeber anything right now😑.And apart from that there was Christmas😣 and i didn't put a story😞I'm sorry...😢. Well it's almost time of new year😊 and today is 31st .....soooo.....😯.... I was thinking to put a story🤗.

So. Enjoy!!!!!! 🤗

And one more thing😯... the photos till now u have seen here are not mine 😔....but the stories are my original one's ☺made with Mah own imagination😌!! Hehe😁...

Now with the story!!!!!😆😆😆

_____

It was morning and may and drew had just taken part in the contest yesterday 😐.... because of which they were so exhausted😵 that they coudn't even think to prepare to go to the next town😔 ....

Since they travelled together they were staying in the same room ....(Me:😏) Suddenly there was a knock on the door ....... Drew opened the door !

"Omg!!!😱 I can't believe it's actually u!!! 'The Drew Hyedan' " a girl looking about a few years younger than him exclaimed.

Drew: Uh....😐 Do I know you?!

"Oh No! You don't know me 😧 ... I am ur fan☺ " the girl said.

May was taking a shower at that time and had just arrived.... unconscious of someone else standing with drew she asked without looking, "Who is it Drew🧐?!" As if wife asking her husband that who arrived at home😶

Drew:😳

May: *Looks toward the girl and realises what she just said*😳

The girl (fan): Omg!!!!😱 I can't believe it !!! May and Drew ... Together!!!!😆😆😆😆😆😆😆....

May and Drew: 😳*thinks and blushes* why is she even excited and happy?!!😑

May: Ummmm......😐

The girl realises and exclaimed, "Oh yeah!😮 .... sorry I forgot to introduce myself🙂.... hi my name is Hailey☺.

May: Oh... Nice to meet u hailey🤗.

Drew: *awkward silence* Ummm.....*thinks* this is getting awkward😑

May: .....

Drew: .....

Hailey: ...... Oh! I totally forgot! I was here cuz I heared people saying that u both were here🤨... although they weren't sure that u were still here after the contest🤔.... so came to check☺! Sorry to disturb u😅...

May: Oh no!..😧. It's fine☺!

Hailey: Oh Well... I am your biggest fan!!!🤩🤩🤩*she said looking towards both of them*

May: *confused* Fan of whom?!🤔

Hailey: Both of yours😍..... Well I am a contestshipper😌😌😌😌😌UvU ....hehe🤭.

May and Drew: What's contestshipper?!!🤔

Hailey: U don't know contestshiping?!!!😮..... Well of course how could u know it 😑....Well ...I don't know how to put it...🤨🤨🤨🤔🤔🤔🤔... hmmmm..... Well u see-

Nurse Joy: *Suddenly came outta nowhere* Excuse me you are disturbing the other people !😐 please can u keep your voice down?!!😑 And Hailey someone is asking for you!