Hey guys! I got a story! It's not that good but please enjoy it~

__________

May and Drew have been close, especially these days. They talk to each other a lot, fight, argue, laugh, smile, spend time together.

Ever since they started travelling together, It took some time but they were now able to talk free, it wasn't that awkward as it used to be when they just started travelling together.

They didn't have anything to talk about other than contest but now they talk about every little thing.

Let's get to the point. So today was a contest, to be exact,'partner' contest.Two peoples have to pair up and take part in it.

May and Drew had registered for it just the day before when they got to know. Although it's not a contest for grand festival but it's still good for their training.

Both May and Drew have been practicing ever since. It's a famous contest tough. Many people came to watch and take part in it.

It has as much crowd as grand festival, they had to perform on a stage.

So apparently they had already performed and they had to battle in the starting few rounds. Ofcouse they won . In the last and second last round they had to show off their pokemon.

There were way too many participants tough they were eliminated until the second last round.

This was the last round and Mat and Drew were currently waiting for the results.

Apparently , about 10 people were there in the last round.  1st, 2nd and 3rd position were about to be chosen.

Every pair were in separate rooms until they were called. There was a TV in the room so they can see the result announced.

"THIRD POSITION GOES TO..."

May and Drew's hearts were beating very fast with every second.

"SECOND POSTIONS GOES TO..."

Now they very nervous.

"NOW LADIES AND GENTLEMEN HOLD YOUR BREATHS, BECAUSE THE WINNING PAIR OF THE CONTEST IS... MAY MAPLE AND DREW HAYDEN"

As soon as they heared it, they blink a few time. Drew smiled and turn towards May but gets pushed. When he realises May had hugged him.

May didn't realised at all and without thinking hugged him. Drew waited for a moment and slowly hugged her back with a blushing face.

May when realises that Drew had hugged her back and that she had hugged him, her face started to turn beat red.

They stayed liked that until their names were called again.

They received the prize and once again went on their journey.

Well, this incident brought them closer, and these 'hugs' started to become more common with time.

_________

Hehe~

I know this is not that good but hope u enjoy it.

Have a good day/noon/evening/night.

Bye-bye!