electronic devices

May have been using electronic devices a lot lately. Every single time they met she was either lisnteninng songs on her recorder or playing with her I pod.

Well they were after all travelling together so it was obvious for drew to notice but he was also irritated. Not that he wanted her attention...or maybe he did but that wasn't the only thing. She shouldn't use the electronic devices too much is what he thought.

It was as if there was no limit to her usage. One day drew finally have had enough and snatched her I pod and recorder while she was using it. He already asked her to stop it more than 5 times but even after saying "yes" she still didn't stop using it.

May got furious when her iPod was snatched but calmed as soon as she saw drew's face. It looked....angry? Was it just her imagination?

Drew immediately returned to his stone face the next second. "Im not letting u use any other electroninc device for the rest of the week"Drew stated laid on the bed beside May's bed.

He kept the I pod on the table between their beds. After a few seconds he got up to drink water and that is what may was waiting for. She immediately got up and took the I pod but something stopped her or 'someone'.

Drew grabbed May's wrist which was holding the iPod and took the iPod away from her. His one hand keeping may away from the iPod and other hand holding the iPod as far as it could from May.

May tried to reach it but drew was it between and she now realized the closeness between them. One inch and she could kiss him. She backed away immediately, went to her bed and laid down.

Drew sighed and went to his bed, laid and slept.

Some time passed, making sure drew was asleep, She went over to take the iPod.

The iPod was on his bed now, towards the wall while he was away from the wall.

May leaned to grab the iPod but was pulled by the asleep drew instead.

He grabbed her and hugged her from behind while still sleeping.

May who couldn't Move anymore had not other choice but to use the same blanket as drew and sleep while he hugged her.

The next morning was... it didn't surprise drew?!! He said he knew she would try to take the iPod from him.

Although he didn't expected that he would be hugging her in sleep.

Since then on drew would daily keep her iPod with him while sleeping and may finally got rid of the habit to use iPod so much.

Regardless of the fact she no longer used iPod or was not addicted to it anymore, they still some time slept in the same bed due to incidents like this one.