Team 7

Sakura tried to spray a perfume in the room that was supposed to make Sasuke horny and irresistibly want to fuck Sakura. While waiting for Sasuke to come home, the effects started to take place on Sakura.

Sasuke took longer than usual to come home. By the time he arrived with Naruto and Kakashi they found Sakura on the living room floor butt naked, clothes strewn all over the place, and greedily and desperately fingering herself hard and fast, moaning like a whore.

Sakura's face was burning with shame as she couldn't stop fucking herself with her fingers as the three men of Team 7 opened the door and looked down at her.

Uh.. Sakura? We're here. Sasuke took out his video camera to capture this moment and set it on the counter for later viewing.

Sakura shrieked and tried to contain her moaning. Dont look here idiots!

You okay there Sakura?

I can't stop! don't look at me.

Sasuke smirked in amusement and was aroused as he watched Sakura desperately move her fingers in and out of her hole for relief and satisfaction in front of him and their teammates. Sasuke grew excited at the thought of teasing Sakura for this.

Why don't we help you Sakura? Naruto here has a cock that he'd be willing to let you use to satisfy yourself.

Sakura gasped, Sasuke, don't be ridiculous!

Naruto and Kakashi looked at each other in a aroused at Sakura's state.

Sakura pouted and whispered, come on Sasuke, why can't you help me out here?

Sasuke smirked and said, I want to see how interesting things can get, and how horny you are.

Sasuke said, if not, we can just watch you until you finish.

Sakura groaned, flushed and horny and felt so helpless.

Sasuke unzipped Naruto's pants and took out his cock, putting it on full display to entice sakura.

Naruto blushed as his cock dick was hard and erect watching the unexpected scene of a naked Sakura masturbating in front of team 7 with the lewd sounds of her fingers in her hole and her moaning flushed face.

The perfume aphrodisiac was strong for sure. The second sakura saw Naruto's dick she wanted to hop on and ride it.

Sakura blushed deeply. She knew her fingers weren't going to be enough to satisfy her and that this could go on forever. She couldn't get up and stop at any second because any second without stimulation was torture. The last thing she needed was for this embarrassing situation to be prolonged for longer.

F-fine Sakura scoffed. But Naruto, don't get any funny ideas. I'm just doing this because so have to go get rid of this condition.

Naruto grinned, okay Sakura.

Sasuke grinned and was turned on watching the show of his girlfriend hot and bothered and needing to resort to fucking their best friend in front of them in a desperate attempt for relief from being horny.

Sakura's face looked like pure ecstasy when Kakashi rubbed her clit and she sat on Naruto's cock.

Sasuke smirked, your face expression looks really good and priceless right now sakura. You have an ahegao face. Smile for the camera by the way. You must really be enjoying this too much. Is this something you've been dreaming of?

Sakura's face was burning given the embarrassing situation and sasuke's teasing and team 7's eyes on her naked lewd actions. « No of course I'm not enjoying this. »

Who's cock are you riding now Sakura?

« I'm riding Naruto's cock hhhnngg. « Sakura tries to cover up her moans but fails.

How does Naruto's cock feel Sakura? Does it feel good?
"It doesn't feel....that....g-good...ahhhh." Sakura lied because she's too reluctant to admit that she likes fucking Naruto's cock.

Okay then we can stop. Naruto stops moving his hips . Sakura continues moving hers bucking them to fuck the cock. "Nooo don't stop.
Naruto's cock feels really good when I'm fucking it." She admitted blushing feeling so lewd.

We watched you masturbate and you wouldn't stop. You were fucking your fingers so deep and fast into your pussy. Now you beg for naruto to fuck you and fuck his cock shamelessly in front of Sasuke. Do you have anything to say for yourself Sakura?

I don't know why I'm doing this Sakura moans embarrassed you. I need to keep fucking Naruto's cock though it feels so good.

Sasuke smirked.

*Moans and blushes*
Stop watching. This is so embarrassing.