𝟬𝟱. 𝗘𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗮

August was losing his mind

August was losing his mind. His grandmother had lost her mind. She told him all about the werewolves in Beacon hills. She was an Elemental, and August was an Elemental. Well he wasn't a practicing Elemental, but he still was one. He asked her how did he active these weird witchy powers, and she said it would happen in due time. He didn't want it to happen, he wants to plain August who ate carrots in the library with Erica. Which isn't very smart considering they were supposed to be quiet and all.

"Wow this wall is cool, huh?" Stiles asked snapping August out of his thoughts, Stiles wanted to make sure the boy was t losing mind after everything that happened.

"Not really." August was being honest what was that cool about a climbing wall. Stiles looked away muttering a quiet 'bummer'. August looked up and saw Scott falling down the rock, that was kinda amusing to watch. It's was especially amusing to watch coach taunt him.

"Alright next two! Stilinski, Erica." August watched as Stiles looked to Erica and smirked, Erica clearly wouldn't get far.

"You don't have to go Erica." August whispered, he didn't wanna see his best friend hurt or humiliated. Cause then he might magically tap into his powers and burn the whole school.

"I-It's ok Blue." Erica said as she got ready to go on the wall. He saw she was wearing the friendship ring, they had got when they were in Pre-K. Over the years they got the rings sized to fit their growing fingers.

August watched as little Stilinski made his way up the wall and down it quickly, unlike Erica who was not even halfway up. August stepped forward as Erica started panicking, her breathing coming out in loud sobs.

"Erica! Dizzy? Is it vertigo?" Coach asked to August who rolled his eyes at the man and payed more attention to Erica.

"Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear. She's just freaking out." Lydia said pointing at Erica in a matter of fact way.

"Erica." August called out softly to his best friend, people started to laugh at her.

"Coach, maybe it's not safe. You know she's epileptic." Allison said to coach who made a surprised face.

"Why doesn't anybody tell me this stuff?" Coach asked looking around eyes landing on August who scoffed.

"I told you before class started." Coach glared at August who softly tried to coax Erica off the wall.

"Erica, y-you're fine. Just kick off from the wall. There's a mat to catch you. Come on." Coach yelled up as Erica slowly let go off the wall sliding down. August immediately helped get the harness off off Erica who looked embarrassed.

People laughed as Erica walked by them, and August sighed. High school students are immature, Erica looked own the verge of tears as they walked by McCall who gave a worried look at Erica.

"I should've listened to you Blue." Erica said as she started to cry when they made it into the library. The librarian sent them a small smile. The library was closed at the moment, but she always let August in.

"I embarrassed myself in front everyone again. Nobody understands what it's like to be me, i don't wanna be me." Erica sobbed into August shoulder as she ranted. August didn't care about going back to the gym class Erica needed him right now.

"I'm sorry Rikki, you deserve better." August was used to Erica crying to him, he didn't judge her. She was his best friend, and he'd do anything for her.

"I know i can do it, i don't know what happened." Erica said as August hugged her tighter. He hated stuff like this happens to Erica, he wishes he could just take all the pain away.

"I-I just need to go clean myself up, wait outside for me, our usual spot." Erica said this with a determined look on her face, this was another August wish he had realized something was going on sooner.

Instead he found himself waiting outside, still in his gym clothes. He fiddled with his hands, the sound of a camera going off made him look up. He looked around and his eyes landed in Matt, a guy he had seen looking at him a couple times.

"Hi?" August asked kinda creeped out by the boy, who slowly made his way towards him.

"Sorry i kinda look like a creep don't i?" Matt asked awkwardly as he sat next to him. August slowly nodded, confused on why we was sitting next to him.

"Um your eyes are just really pretty, and i uh wanted to take a picture." Matt explained to August who gave a tiny smile.

"Oh thanks." August scooted a tiny bit away from him, he had a lot of creepy vibes coming from him.

"Um did you hear about the girl who had a seizure in the gym?" Matt asked August who eyebrows rose.

"Erica?" Matt nodded in reply and that's all it took for August to rush away from him and into the school.

"Yep, he totally likes me." Matt muttered to himself looking threw the pictures he took, and seeing that all the photons were smudged. He flipped his camera around and cursed, Jackson broke his camera.

***
Matt being bisexual is my religion
***