𝟭𝟵. 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

"I got water It's kinda hot tho-" August cut himself of when he walked in the room to see Matt pointing a gun at Scott, Stiles, and the sheriff

"Hello Auggie." August couldn't help, but cringe at the nickname only Isaac called him which didn't go unnoticed my Matt.

"That look is gonna get someone hurt Auggie rather it's you or Isaac." August let the cup of water splash to the floor.

"Matt? It's Matt, right? Matt, whatever's going on, I guarantee you there's a solution that doesn't involve a gun." The sheriff spoke calmly knowing he was talking to a serial killer.

"You know, it's funny you say that, because I don't think you're aware of just how right you are." Matt gestured for August to come into the room which he did not wanting to get hurt.

"I know you don't wanna hurt people." August didn't know what kind of physiological training the sheriff had to deal with these kinds of situations, but it was crap.

"Actually, I wanna hurt a lot of people. You three weren't on my list, but I could be persuaded. And one way is to try dialing somebody on your cell phone,
like McCall is doing. That could definitely get someone hurt." August gulped knowing he was just two seconds away from calling his grandmother.

"Everyone. Now!" Matt yelled signaling that they all needed to put their cellphones on the table, which they did.

***
"Come on. Tighter." August watched as Matt ordered Stiles to handcuff his dad to a pole in the room where August

"Do what he says, Stiles." Stiles tightened the handcuffs around Stiles wrist. Matt grabbed August shoulder still holding the gun to Stiles head. They started walking until they came across a hallway filled with dead bodies of the deputies.

"What, are you gonna kill everyone in here?" Scott asked as August gagged trying his best not to throw up at the disgusting sight.

"No, that's what Jackson's for. I just think about killing them, and he does it." August shrugged away from Matt's grip, he was even more creepy now that August knew he was a killer.

"Deleted. And we're done. And, so, Matt, since all the people you brutally murdered deserved it because they killed you first, whatever that means, we're good here, right? I'll just get my dad, and we'll go, you know, you continue on the whole vengeance thing.
Enjoy the Kanima." August watched sadly as Stiles and Scott destroyed all the evidence of Matt being the killer. Matt didn't deserve to walk around the streets.

"Sounds like your mom's here, McCall." Matt teased Scott as they saw the headlights of a car they assumed was Scott's mother pull up.

"Matt, don't do this. When she comes to the door, I'll just tell her to leave. I'll tell her we didn't find anything. Please, Matt." August listened to the sound of somebody walking into the sheriffs station.