𝟮𝟭. 𝗠𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗘𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆

"Can you call my grandmother?" August asked the nurse that just came into the room

"Can you call my grandmother?" August asked the nurse that just came into the room. He had woken up a while ago, but the light steadily hurt his eyes, so it took him a while to actually sit up.

"Oh you're awake! That's great! You're grandfather and the rest of your family are actually here to see you." August didn't have a long time to be confused, because just Gerard walked in. Instantly August's heartbeat sky rocketed the nurse only took it as a sign that August was excited and left the room giving Allison and Argent a chance to enter the room.

"My dear grandson how are you." Gerard tone was sarcastic and teasing only making August suck in a harsh breathe.

"You're probably wondering why we're here." Gerard closed the door as Allison gave her grandfather a confused look.

"What're you doing? We're supposed to only ask him questions." Allison liked August. He was a good friend and didn't seem to know much about the supernatural.

"I'm well aware of you and your grandmother's supernatural status August. I'm also well aware of your relationship with Isaac Lahey." August couldn't help the way his face crinkled into a frown. That sentence was creeper then anything Matt said all together.

"Sounds kinda rape-y." August immediately slammed his hands over his mouth. He did not mean to say that aloud and by the look on everyone's else faces in the room they hadn't either.

"I would've said the same thing grandson." Everyone turned to look at where Emily just entered the room. August knew the look that painted across his grandmothers face was one that meant business.

"My dearest Emily." August gave his grandmother a confused look of disgust. She would never forgive her if she actually dated the man in front him.

"You know me and you have a problem right?" Gerard didn't have a chance to answer before a knife went flying straight at her, but stopped inches from her face.

"I advise you to put down the rest of your weapons little Argent." August eyes drifted towards where Allison had her hand in a throwing position.

"I see your powers didn't weaken through time." Argent lowered his daughters arm away from Emily's direction not knowing what the women was actually capable of.

"I see your stupidity hasn't either. Seems you're passing it on through generations." August stifled a laugh at the offended faces that filled the room.

"You haven't changed at all." The look on Gerard's face was fond as if he was reminiscing. August wanted to throw up, his grandmother and Gerard had history together.

"What do you want with my grandson?" Emily asked as Allison took her chance to finally speak up.

"I want to know where his friends are. I want to know where Derek Hale is." Allison half expected August and his grandmother to not not care.

"I don't know where they are, and even if i did i'm not gonna let you kill my friends, because someone upset you." August snapped one half of his brain telling him to relax and the half telling him to burn the hell out of Allison and her grandfather. The latter was what he was leaning towards.

"If you tell us where they are i'm not gonna hurt you." August didn't know why Allison was being a complete asshole at the moment, but he seriously wished she would shut up.

"If you hurt my friends i'm gonna hurt you." The room went silent as everyone let August threat hand in the air. No matter how much training any of the hunters had they couldn't dodge fire.

"You all can leave now."

***
Allison and August could've been great friends, but Allison had to ruin it.

Emily and Gerard having history...gross