𝟮𝟰. 𝗧𝗲𝗹𝗲𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗵𝘆

"Stiles is missing

"Stiles is missing." August barely got the door open before Scott and Isaac were rushing into his house. His grandmother had forbid him from going to school until he was completely healed, which means August would have a bunch of missing work.

The both stared at August's slightly puffy red eyes. Anyone could tell that he had been crying.

"So is Erica and Boyd." August muttered not bothering to greet Isaac or Scott. He was happy Isaac had decided to stay, but that didn't change that fact that he wanted to leave neither did it change the fact that Allison had done something with Erica and Boyd.

August knew he wasn't crazy. Erica and Boyd had been in the woods last night and he had seen it. Though he confused on how he saw through Erica's eyes.

"They left." August didn't respond right away as he walked slowly into the kitchen. He was in pain the medicine wasn't working well, but he barely acknowledged it as he felt more numb inside then anything.

"Allison shot Erica and Boyd with crossbows." August corrected in a blank tone Scott as he started to drink the carrot smoothie his grandmother made for him. It didn't sound appealing, but August liked it. Or maybe his love for carrots covered up how disgusting it was.

"She did? How do you know?" Scott asked not knowing if he could put if beneath Allison. They way she had been acting recently he wasn't actually surprised.

"I saw her do it." August shrugged mixing the smoothie around with his straw. He wasn't hungry, but his Emily threatened to feed him like a baby bird, if he didn't it.

"You didn't try to stop her?" Isaac asked even though he knew August didn't have control over his magic. It wanted to have a conversation with Auggie, but it seemed like the boy was mad at him.

"Kinda hard to when you're not in your own body." August answered continuing the mixing of the carrot smoothie. He made no move to drink it again.

"What do you mean?" Scott asked checking the time on his phone. They had to be at school soon, but he wanted to check on August. It was partially his fault that he got shot in the first place.

"I don't know. I was sleep one second and the next i'm running through the woods with Boyd as Allison and her father chased us on a four wheeler." August pushed her smoothie away and laid his head on the cool counter. Whatever it was that happened last night was messing with him.

"Isn't that telepathy?" Isaac asked making August shrug he didn't know. His mom was an element and his grandmother was an elemental, so maybe he got it from his dad.

"Cool." Scott muttered looking around the house. It gave off dark academia vibes, it felt really home-y and he enjoyed it.

"Can you find Stiles doing the telepathy thing?" August shrugged his shoulder at Stiles question. He didn't even know if it was really telepathy maybe he had actually just imagined being Erica, maybe Erica and Boyd actually made it out of beacon hills.

"I doubt it." Wilburn hopped on the container and laid down. Normally August would yell at the cat, but he didn't feel like it at the moment.

"Jackson is also dead." August hummed in response to Isaac. He didn't care that much about Jackson. They weren't friend and they never interacted, but he didn't deserve to die.

"That's sad." August didn't mean for his tone to come out nonchalant, but he couldn't act like he cared that much about Jackson.

Him and Erica had once did a ritual online that was supposed to cause sudden death to the target, it didn't work. August lost thirty dollars and Jackson was still alive.

"Well we have to go to school." Auggie hummed again not planning on answering Isaac.

"Bye." Isaac didn't move so Scott grabbed him by his arm and dragged him away.

"Maybe i should stay with him...he seems kinda depressed."

"He's gonna be more depressed if we don't stop Jackson. I'm sure Gerard has Stiles and maybe even Erica and Boyd." Scott spoke as Isaac looked back at house one more time.

He didn't think it was right to leave August alone.

***
I'm thinking about writing season 3 and my heart hurts.