Danger (part 3-ish)

Idia: Wh- why are just smiling like that's normal...?

Yua: Well, why think so hard about it?

Ortho: But... people can get really hurt from these ultra beasts, this is definitely something to think hard about!

Yua: But, I mean, I'm here to help after all!

Yua: So just leave this whole situation to me, I'll handle it with ease!

Ortho: But-

Yua: I'm the very first undefeated Alolan campion, so trust me a bit okay?

Ortho: The very first...?

Idia: Undefeated Alolan champion..?

Idia: What even is that..?

Yua: It's a title given to the trainer who beats the elite four and the current champion. However in the Alola region there wasn't an elite four until a short while ago and I was the very first trainer to ever beat it! So that makes me the very first Alolan champion and I haven't lost yet~!

Ortho: Oh! That's so cool! How did you do it?

Yua: Haha! That's for another day, right now though I've got to go. Need more beast balls, ...Still.

Idia: (Beast balls again? What even are those? Are they those red and white balls the creatures are in? But... no it's completely different no? Actually I think there's multiple colors so maybe... But why didn't she get some already?)

Ortho: Uhm, What's a "Beast ball"?

Yua: Huh? Oh, it's this see? It's a type of Pokéball that helps catch UB's. But they haven't been working well here so I've been using much more than I'd like to...

Yua: Beast balls are a type of Pokéball specifically designed at Aether paradise for the capturing of ultra beasts.

Yua: Although the one who had originally started the production of these had... kind of ulterior motives, to say the least...

Ortho: Really? What happened?

Yua: That's a story to be kept in my world.

Ortho: Okay, so what are Pokéballs then?

Yua: Pokéballs are a device created long ago to capture Pokémon, some Pokéballs are better than others and some have different effects.

Yua: The standard one is a regular red and white one that's just simply called a Pokéball, there's the slightly better great ball, ultra balls, and some with certain effects are heal balls, dusk balls, lure balls, friendship balls... and many, many more, it's quite interesting actually! I've done a lot of studies and research on it, mainly just out of curiosity.

Yua: My personal favorite is the ultra ball.

Ortho: Oh! That does sound really interesting!

Ortho: Doesn't it brother?

Idia: Huh? Oh, yeah sure, I guess.

Ortho: Do you mind if we take one? My brother loves looking at this sort of thing!

Idia: Huh?! What-, Ortho no. You can't just ask for something from another world.

Ortho: Oh, oops!