Just Imagination

Idia: Hey Ortho...

Ortho: Yeah?

Idia: I just remembered my dream from yesterday night.

Ortho: Really? What was it about??

Idia: ... It was another one of those strange dreams but this one was different.

Ortho: How so?

Idia: The same girl was there her back still facing me and the same red and white ball was in her hand as always but this time she was kinda in a battle stance and there was this... Hole in the sky and it looked like she was waiting for something to come from it and eventually something did come but it wasn't like anything ever seen before.

Idia: I've never even seen anything close to it in a game!
There's nothing like it anywhere!

Ortho: Really? Maybe I can find something like it...
What did look like?

Idia: Kinda like a hollowed out squid?? No, more like a person?
(Note: I'm talking about Nihilego)
Ortho: Uhmm, What?

Idia: It's really hard to describe y'know!

Idia: And I already checked all over the internet...
Even on ask forums. But nothing...

Ortho: Huh, That's really strange...

Idia: Yeah... But it's just a dream after all. It's probably not anything important so let's just forget about it.

Ortho: Yeah probably. But I saw something awhile ago that said if you dream something more than once it'll come true!

Idia: Uhm, No thanks I don't wanna deal with that monster.

Idia: That and you shouldn't believe everything you see on the internet Ortho

Ortho: Right of course! I just thought it was interesting is all!

Ortho: Anyway we have school still, so let's hurry up!

Idia: Alright, lemme get the tablet ready...

——————————————————————————————
~Time skip thingy~
~History class~
——————————————————————————————
Idia: (Ah I'm tired... not like Professor. Trein would know if I slept...)

Idia: (I think I've been losing more sleep lately... but I've been gaming for the same amount of time recently? Maybe it's because of those strange dreams...)

Idia: (Hmm? D-Did a hole just open up in the corner up there?! A-Are people seeing this?!)

Idia: (Huh? Is no one gonna say anything! It doesn't even look like they noticed!)

Idia: (S-Should I say something??? Or...?)

Idia: (Ah! Somethings coming out of the hole! It's that squid- person- monster thing! Was Ortho right earlier?! About dreams and what not? What's going on!! Is no one going to say anything about this!? Did they really not notice! How???)

Ortho: Brother are you okay?? You seem a little spaced out.

Idia: Huh? Ah, yeah I'm okay...

Idia: (It's better if Ortho doesn't know. I don't want him to freak out...)

Idia: (Oh it's gone... Was it just my imagination? Or was it the sleep deprivation? Oh well it's better if it's gone anyway.)