Danger (part 2-ish)

Ortho: Hmm? Brother do you know her?

Idia: Uh...

Yua: Oh! He's your brother?

Yua: He's so cute!

Yua: Hey what's your name? I'm Yua.

Ortho: I'm Ortho, it's nice to meet you Yua!

Yua: It's nice to meet you too!

Ortho: Hey... Yua how do you know my brother?

Yua: Oh! Me and your brother met just the other day!

Yua: He almost got seriously hurt by a Buzzwole, glad I was there in time to step in.

Ortho: Uhm? Buzzwole?

Yua: Yup! Buzzwole, but it's not the ones you saw earlier those were Blacephalon.

Ortho: Blacephalon?

Yua: Yup! And they can normally do that with their heads.

Yua: So no worry.

Ortho: Huh? But that is something to worry about! Someone could get seriously hurt!

Ortho: Brother why didn't you tell me this? Those things could've killed you and you didn't say anything!

Idia: ...

Yua: Man you two are really reminding me of Lillie and Gladion right now.

Ortho: Uhm... who?

Yua: Oh, just friends from my world.

Yua: Their also siblings so it fits.

Ortho: Huh...?

Idia: Did you just say... from your world?

Yua: Yeah? I mean this shouldn't be too shocking for you, after all there is someone from another world here at this school, no?

Idia: Uh, well yeah but how would you know that?

Yua: Oh well you see...

Yua: Not most people can actually see me, you two are actually the first ones to see me!

Yua: But anyway, because of that I'm able to just casually walk around as much as I want!

Yua: And no one even knows!

Ortho: Wow... so you're from another world...

Ortho: That's actually pretty cool!

Ortho: I mean you have cool animals there!

Yua: Animals? No, these are Pokémon.

Yua: The Blacephalon you saw earlier is an Ultra beast.

Yua: And that's why I'm here, to get rid of the Ultra beasts here.

Ortho: Oh, okay! But why are Ultra beasts here?

Yua: Honestly? Who knows...

Idia: Huh, so that sorta explains some things... not really.

Yua: Well, back in my world strange readings of UB activity started rising and they asked me see what was going on, and so I got on Solgaleo and went into the Ultra wormhole, and saw a strange wormhole in there...

Ortho: What did it look like?

Yua: Oh, well it looked like a mirror, and you've seen the holes in the sky so you can see how shocking that was, and I figured it was strange enough to check out and then I was here, and it was flooded with the UB luckily they didn't seem to notice that they could leave the school and I was able to deal with them... somehow.

Ortho: Wow...