Confusion

Idia: H- Huh?! W-what do you mean Ortho?

Idia: Your battery was at 100% this morning, a-and you totally went to class with me this morning!

Ortho: I'm sorry brother but I really don't understand what you're talking about right now.

Ortho: Like I said, I didn't go with you to your morning classes because I had to charge my battery.

Ortho: But nothing is indicating that you're lying either...

Ortho: Perhaps you just dreamt it? Or maybe you were hallucinating because of the recent all-nighters you've been pulling for that new event.

Ortho: If that's the case then you need to start getting a full eight hours of sleep and eating proper meals.

Ortho: Well, you need to do all that anyways, but still.

Idia: Y-you're right Ortho, after all there's no way your memory could be wrong, there's absolutely no way..., right?

Ortho: Of course not! Your software is the best there is!

Idia: Y-yeah of course it is.

Ortho: Anyway it's off the bed early for you! No gaming tonight!

Idia: But I promised my online friend that I would complete the event with him today.

Ortho: Ah geez, alright. But you have to stop tomorrow okay?

Idia: Yeah yeah, I get it.

(Side note the reason Ortho remembers thing different is because Yua is from an extremely different world than Twisted wonderland and because Idia is so used to fantasy games and such he's able to comprehend what's going on a little better and because of that he's the only one who can see Yua without having to interact with her first and people forget/have a different story than what actually happened because of how extremely different the two worlds are and whenever Yua is around the sky usually goes grey so you wouldn't notice it if it's dark or already cloudy)

——————————————————————————————
~Time skip~
                                  ~Sometime at night~
——————————————————————————————

Idia: (It's almost 2 am but I've finally finished the new event! And I got the super rare armor too, talk about a successful grind! SO worth it.)

Idia: (Okay time to log off now, but I'll say goodbye to my online friend real quick first.)

Idia: (Hey! Thanks for staying up to help me blast through this event appreciate it)

Online friend: (Np! I needed to finish it too anyways)

Online friend: (Btw you seemed off today something wrong?)

Idia: (Oh really? Well I'm fine just been having some weird dreams lately lol)

Online friend: (Ah okay glad to know it's nothing serious but I'm always free to talk if it is)

Idia: (I know)

Idia: (Anyway I gotta log off now wanna test the new gear with me tomorrow?)

Online friend: (Sure, I'm free tomorrow anyway)

Idia: (Cya!)