caught ♡

YOU LOOK HOT

TOUCHING YOURSELF

TOUCHING YOURSELF

eddie's body was feeling unusual. the temperature of it dropped and the cold air seemed considerably tense on his skin, causing him to shiver and yet, he also felt so warm, from his cheeks and down. small whimpers escaped his mouth as the breeze felt extremely good on his bare skin.

eddie laid flat on his bed, his legs spread apart and arms folded near his head. he could feel a tingling feeling all throughout his body that made him gasp for air. it made him feel weird and he noticed that certain places of his body were throbbing. he ran his hand along his chest, his fingertips gently touching his nipples. eddie noticed that they felt firm and were sensitive. his mouth gaped and let out a few breathy moans.

eddie's cock throbbed more as he continued to play with his nipples. it got to the point where it was twitching, begging for contact of something. eddie's hand acquired a mind of its own , as it trailed down from his chest to the top of the elastic band of his boxers.

he slipped his hand in, sucking in air due to all the built up pressure inside of him. his shaky hand met with his cock and his fingers wrapped around it. he let out a soft moan and started to move his hand along his cock, moving at a quick pace causing his toes to fold themselves in from the pleasure he was receiving. his breathing became more rapid causing his heartbeat to accelerate, and it seemed like he could forget how to breathe at any moment.

this was a whole new feeling for eddie, he's never felt anything that was as intense. he hasn't masturbated before because he didn't feel the need to do that kind of thing, but this time it was different, he just had to touch himself. he doesn't even know what made him like this which was puzzling. one moment he was texting his best friend richie, then the next he was hard after receiving a message from richie that he was in the shower. he didn't want to think that could be the reason why.

lost in thought, eddie didn't notice himself starting to tug roughly on his boxers with his other hand. he continues his actions by pulling his boxers down to where they bunched up at his ankles. he then kicked them off, letting the boxers land wherever without a care.

a dirty image of richie pops inside of eddie's mind randomly, which he didn't mean to think of, and he started to stroke his cock ever harder. with his other hand, he let it wander around his body, fingertips trailing around his nipples, and going down to his asshole. eddie knew it was a wrong, but he imagined richie shoving his own finger inside of his hole when he did it to himself. it felt like it was actually happening.

"oh fuck... richie" he lets a moan escape from his lips. "more..." he says as he closes his eyes, letting the visual in his mind to seem more realistic. his hand on his dick continued to move while he thrusted another finger into his asshole. slowly, he started to move the fingers in and out of himself, building up the speed. he tried his best to match both his thrusts and pumps together.