birthday ♡

YOU LOOK GOOD

WHEN YOURE TIED UP

WHEN YOURE TIED UP

richie anxiously watched the clock in his lecture hall, the little black hand moving every second. his thoughts raced inside of his mind and it was getting difficult to pay attention to his professor. it's just that the he's very eager to get home because of a message his boyfriend sent him during class, saying he had a birthday surprise waiting at their apartment for him. it made him excited, that's all.

eddie always gotten him something good for his birthday. last year he got band t-shirts and vinyls which he was so grateful for. the previous birthdays were other good things such as, a brand new expensive guitar and pricey concert tickets for one of his favorite bands, so richie was excited to see what his boyfriend would give him this year.

during his hardcore staring session with the clock, he kind of guessed that what eddie was planning was a cheesy surprise party because about a day ago he thought he saw eddie buying party decorations. the decorations kind of looked like silver party streamers in a bag eddie hid along with other items. he couldn't be too positive about it, the bag wasn't really see-through.

richie was then brought out of his deep thinking when hearing a loud bell ring. students sitting around him were packing up and walking out the door. he immediately shoved all of his blank papers and his pencils into his bag before pulling it over his shoulder and walking out the door. class was over and he couldn't be more happy.

after a speedy car drive, he finally reached his apartment he shared with his boyfriend. richie slowly opened the door to the house, expecting to see party decorations and people yelling 'surprise' when he entered, but nothing happened, which richie was okay with. eddie must've done something else for his birthday then.

the curly haired boy entered the house and dropped his bag on the couch nearby, closing the door behind him afterwards. he bit his lip softly and walked around the living room before slowly making his way down the hallway that led to his and eddie's shared bedroom. he was guessing that his boyfriend was in there, waiting to give him his gift.

"hey, babe, you in there?" richie asked, hand pressing into the doorframe. he always made sure it was okay to enter the room if his boyfriend was in there, he respected his privacy.

before eddie responded, richie could hear shuffling in the background and a breathy gasp escape his boyfriend's mouth, then the sound of a click. he was completely and utterly confused as to what's going on behind that door, but something about it just made him very curious.

"c-come in...p-please, rich..." eddie responds with a very soft and seductive voice, his tone sounding almost desperate and in need of something. richie could just feel the heat surrounding around him already and he's confused as fuck, but very turned on.