first time ♡

OH BABY HOW I CRAVE

THE WARMTH OF YOUR HANDS

it was late at night. the millions of bright stars were dotted on the black canvas of the sky, creating a blanket of glittering lights. the silver moon gave off a milky-white radiance that shone down on earth, and that moonlight leaked inside a particular small boy's window.

this boy's name was eddie and he stared at the deep, black sky with wide eyes full of amazement, lost in the consumption of his thoughts he was having.

his mind was a mess. he couldn't stop thinking about moving a step further in his and his boyfriend's relationship. eddie is so scared about having these thoughts because simply, he's never had sex and thinking about him losing his virginity was kind of nerve-wracking. he didn't have these thoughts before, but recently his body has been craving for richie's touch.

eddie's stomach felt like it was twisting and turning in all sorts of directions because of these pinching thoughts. it was like a never-ending roller coaster where the tracks constantly went up and down —and it was not fun. he could hear the hard pounding of his own heartbeat against his rib cage as his chest heaved up and down, his breathing becoming difficult to catch.

the boy was really upset about this whole thing and he was confused about everything. he wanted richie so badly, but since him being a virgin, he was scared that he wouldn't be good enough to please richie and that would make his boyfriend disappointed.

clenching his eyes, he pushed back tears and decided to call his boyfriend. he longed the feeling of the warmth of his body and his hands around his waist.

he slowly slid off his soft cushiony bed, his feet meeting the cold floorboards, and walked his way over to the telephone on his desk. he picked up the handle of the phone, placing it by his ear, and quickly dialed the number. immediately, he heard richie's sleepy voice on the other end.

"h-hello? richie... i n-need you." eddie's voiced wavered slightly, giving off the idea he was close to tears and richie noticed this right away.

"what's wrong baby? did something happen? who hurt you? what's going on? did you have a bad dream?" his boyfriend babbled, trying to figure out what could have happened. the tiredness shook off of richie's, as he jumped out of bed.

"j-just come please? i'll tell you when you get here...," eddie said quietly, biting his lips as he waited for an answer.

"baby boy, i'm already on my way."

eddie ended the call and placed the phone back on its stand. he jumped back on his bed, sat down, and swung his legs back and forth on the edge. momentarily, eddie saw a shadow on his bedroom wall. his head turned around and saw a curly-haired boy with a soft smile on the his lips.