14| Happy

◆:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*:◆

◆:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*:◆

Jungkook

“One, two, three, now twirl,” He cheered, and I twirl her around.

“Very good, now practice this a few more times,” he said and sat on the ground in the corner of the practice room.

“I am tired,” I said, and he smiles.

“Sorry Mr. Jungkook, but we have very less time and tired word doesn't exist in Hobi's class,” He said cheerfully, and I sighed.

We came to hope classes in a hope that we will learn dance. I am so happy, because of Kookie, me and Kizie got some time to spend. We are practicing from the past two hours and Hoseok only give us one break.

Jung Hoseok, he is so cheerful and energetic, anybody can be happy by just looking at her perfect smile. His dance is just perfect. He is a good teacher too. He is teaching us in his resting hours.

He is wearing a loose neon t-shirt with matching neon color shoes, and black sweat pants, his wrist watch is making him more attractive.

His dance class is huge, there are three rooms, and we are in the first one, the walls are wooden and some vertical black lines are covering it and there is a huge mirror in front and speakers on the top shelf.

“Jungkook, let's do it one more time,” Kizie said, and I nodded.

I hold her one hand and put my one hand on her waist. Here this girl is wearing a loose gray color crop top, with full sleeves, and black leggings. Her hairs are up in a high ponytail and loose strands of hair are making her more beautiful.

How can I tell her that she is turning me on? I remember our first time, suddenly an urge to kiss her, to keep her close, rush through my body.

“Jungkook no,” Hoseok said and stand up very firmly. What he is? Jelly?

“Kizie will put her hand on your shoulder then you have to bend down,” he holds Kizie's hand and put it on my shoulder.

I and her made an eye contact, again I feel that. No Jungkook control.

Hoseok played the song, and we danced, and he examines our every move and expression. He paused the song, making us stop.

“Something is missing,” he said and put his both hands on his waist.

“What? Are we missing any step?” Kizie asked him and he shook his head.

“No, the thing that is missing is, love,” he said and my heart flipped. “Guys, put some emotions.”

“You both are married, and you have a baby, but it seems like you both don't even know each other. Both of your faces are emotional less, put a small smile and bring love into your eyes.” He said followed by a long sigh.