20| To him

◆:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*:◆

◆:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*:◆

Kizie

Slowly walking on a busy street, I am lost in my own thoughts. I look up and saw the blue sky turning in tar-black and the large clouds were moving towards me.

I feel a tap on my cheeks, in minutes it became a pitter-patter. People started to run here and there in order to cover themselves, and umbrellas were opened as the clouds spat out their beads of water.

Puddles began plinking as the rainfall became heavier. The roofs of the cars danced with spray and I could hear the murmuring of the rain, and can smell the petrichor.

I stay still, not knowing what to do. Tears are now mixed up with the rain. I can hear my heart beat, and feel my head throbbing.

Time passed, and I found myself walking from past one hour. I finally stopped and sit on the bench, near me. Rain is already stopped falling.

I pull out my phone and unlock it before going in recent contacts, and dialed Jungkook's number. He didn't pick up, I tried calling him thrice, still he didn't pick up.

5:19 p.m. Me: Let's fix it, I can't lose you.

Seen

Me: Let's meet, I'll explain. Please?

Gguk 💞: Where?

I feel a bit of relief when he said yes. I need to explain things to him, I need to tell him about our baby.

I told him to come here, where I am currently sitting. I close my eyes and lean back on the bench.

One hour. He hasn't arrived yet, it's started to get dark, and clouds are thundering loudly, it can rain anytime soon. I stare at my last message, which he hasn't seen.

I dialed his number, but unfortunately it's switched off. I get up and walk back to home.

“Maybe he is still angry,”

After walking for about ten minutes, I saw a car parked, near a cafe. Jungkook's car. When I saw him leaning his back on the car while his eyes are closed. I thought to approach him, but I quickly hide myself when I saw Erica.

“What is she doing here with him?”

I saw her tapping his shoulder, and he looks at her and smile before opening the car's door, but she said something to him, which I clearly can't hear.

He closed the car's door, and she wrapped her arms around his neck. He holds her waist, and the next thing is my already shattered heart, dropped, when I saw their lips attached.