22| Perfect

◆:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*:◆

◆:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*:◆

Jungkook

It's been an hour, since we reached Korea. Kizie is inside the hospital room, in which my mom is admitted. Unfortunately, we need to leave Kookie with Seokjin. I didn't want to, but we didn't have any other option, as he was sleeping.

The door slightly open revealing Kizie, she takes off her mask and stethoscope. I quickly stand up and spoke.

“How is she? What happened to her? Is she fine? Is she stable—,”

“Jungkook, listen. She has brain hemorrhage. I can't exactly explain things to you because I am not a neurologist, but don't worry the Doctors inside are taking care of her,” she said.

I close my eyes and ran fingers through my hair, and sighed in frustration. Brain hemorrhage. Is it a big problem?

“Will— she will be okay, right?” I asked, as tears filled up in my eyes.

“I can't say anything,” she said, and a sob left my mouth.

“Hey, don't cry please,” she said, while cupping my cheeks.

“Kiz, Mom, what if something will happen to her?” I cried.

“Jungkook, be strong,” She said, wiping away my tears.

“She will be okay right?” I asked, and she nodded.

“Don't worry, we will pray for her,”

“Kiz, let's go home, it's already 12,”

“Home?”

“Yes, it's waiting for you from the past five years, let's go,”

“But mom— your mom,”

“Dad is here, let's go,”

 ゚+..。*゚+

I feel her hand tightening around me, when I unlocked the door. I turn back to look at her, the pain in her eyes is dropping down by tears, and I know what is going through her mind.

“Where are we going?” She asked, the pretty smile on her face makes my heart flutter.

“Surprise,” I said, and stand behind her, and cover her eyes with my both hands.

“Gguk,” She said, and abruptly put her hands on mine and chuckled.

“Just a minute baby,”

With slow steps I took her further, my heart is beating fast at the thought of her reaction. I slowly let go of my hands, which are covering her eyes and wrap my arms around her waist, putting my chin on her shoulder.