3| Kookie

◆:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*

◆:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*

Jungkook

I put my luggage in the trunk and turn around to say a goodbye to my mom.

"Jungkook, are you sure, you don't want to take Eri with you, how will you manage?"

"Mom, I am not a kid, and I don't want her to annoy me there,"

"But Jungkook, at least tell her that you are going to Barcelona."

"Mom, I am not going to stay there forever,"

"I know, but I feel something big is going to happen,"

"What is left to happen? Everything is already destroyed," I let out a bitter laugh as the last sentence turned into a whisper.

I hug her and assure that I'll be fine and leave for the airport.

I am waiting for my luggage and my gaze turned towards a couple standing there, waiting for their luggage. The boy is standing behind the girl and his arms are wrapped around her waist. Every now and then he is placing a kiss on her cheeks making her giggle.

"Kizie, let's go we are getting late," I yell from downstairs, and she finally come out from the room and run towards the stairs
"Slow, slow," I said, but she keeps running and finally she reached me and wrap her arms around my neck and hug me tightly.

"I am so happy gguk, finally we are going for a vacation," she said, the smile on her face never left. "I love you gguk," she said and peck my lips.

"I love you more."

"Now, let's go otherwise we will miss the flight,"

"Yes, let's go, I can't wait to spend quality time with you, it's been a while since we last enjoyed,"

We reached to the airport, and wait for the luggage and I hug her from behind and put my chin on hers shoulder.

"What will we do there first?" She asked me

"Make out,"

"Huh?"

"Yes, we will make-,"

"Gguk,"

I chuckle and place a kiss on her cheeks.

"You don't want to make out?"

"Gguk, please,"

I stare at her blushy cheeks, and I can't stop smiling. After so long, we are going somewhere. I will never make her cry. I love her and I will always love her.

I snap back to reality when I heard the announcement of my flight. I grab my suitcase and head towards the flight.

I wish, I wish I didn't say those words to her, I wish I can find her, I wish I can meet her once again. I miss her so much.

After a long flight of 12 hours, I finally reached there. Fresh breeze and golden sun rays peeking through clouds, chirping of birds, but nothing can make me smile. Nothing.

I booked a taxi and leave from the airport.

Kizie

"Kookie, open the door," I yell at him.

"No, mommy, I am not going to school today,"

"Kookie, it's the last time, I am telling you to open the door, otherwise I will not talk to you,"

"No, no, no, I will not open it until you will not call dadda,"

"Kookie, please, he will not pick up,"

"At least you can try mom, I miss him, I want to talk to him," and he started crying.

How can I call him? What should I do? Every time he is asking about his dad, and I have no answers. He is being more stubborn, day by day. Yesterday, he refused to eat anything because he wants to talk to his dad, and today he locked himself inside the room.

"Kookie, please open the door," I said, but he doesn't respond.

I knock again and again, but he doesn't respond. My heart race. I bang the door loudly.

"KOOKIE,"

I heard the clicking of a door latch. He peeks out his head from the little space through the door. I saw his eyes, tears are fully visible. I open the door fully and bend down on my knees.

I cup his cheeks and kiss his forehead. It's the very first time, he cried for his father. Why Jungkook, why?

"Baby, why are you crying?"

"D-dadda,"

"Baby, please don't cry, we will meet him,"

"Now,"

"He is not here,"

"Call him mom,"

"I can't,"

"Why?"

"Kooko baby, he doesn't have his phone, and he must be s-sleeping,"

Wow Kizie, just wow, how much you will lie?

"So let's go to him, and Surprise him, he must be missing us, like we do,"

"Okay, we will go to him, but not now, because it's time to get ready for school,"

I wipe his tears and pick him up. He put his head on my shoulder. I hug him tightly.

I gave him the promise that I will meet him, but what will I do? How much I will delay?

◆:*:◇:*:◆:*:◇:*

Sorry, I am so lazy! Please bear these short chapters for sometime

Sorry, I am so lazy! Please bear these short chapters for sometime. Sorry, take care! ❤️