New additions

1 year later
POV unknown
His heart was pounding, mouth dry he gasped as fire licked his unprotected skin pain ricocheting as deep booming laughter came from behind him..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Izuku's POV
"TOMURA STOP KILLING ME!!! STOP THE GAME IS LAGGING!!! I SWEAR TO NEZU TOMU- AAAAGH I HATE YOU SO MUCH". He couldn't take this why the hell was Tomura so goddamn good at video games, probably because he's as much of a loner as me...
"Watcha spacing out for Zuku? Forget what you have to do?" Tomu's smirk is pure evil, god a bet, based on videogames against him.
"You know I think I've been set up for failure."
"Uuuuh Zuku, I don't know how to tell you this but, you were." He looks mildly amused, slightly confused shit he tricked me with a logical ruse. (I'm a rap god) :)
"I suppose there's no point dillying the dally what do you want me to do oh sweetest brother of mine whom I love so much." Okay smile convince him, I don't want to be killed if he makes me prank the triple chinned shit bag he calls father (not daddy never daddy). Well I mean I want to die but not like in a painful torturous way, peacefully like 'falling' off a buildingormaybegettingtomutodisintigratehimbutthatwouldbemessyimahinehavingtosweepthatup.
"Nice try brat" damn it he's still here and looks as malicious as before possibly because of what he dared him to do last time....
"Crusty ass potato junior, why don't you get some personality while buying some chapstick at the store cause ain't no way someone's kissing your nasty dry lips." Huh that slipped out and by the flint in his eyes revenge is swift and likely painful. Hmmmmm. Meh, do I care? Yes. Will I do something? Uuuuh a no from me chief.
Thankfully my life is saved by a thud outside of our very secret villain base no one should be thudding outside of.

Third person POV
Glancing at each other the 2 boys slowly, and carefully make their way to the door, reaching it Tomura takes off his gloves and Izuku puts his fingers up to count firmly gripping the door handle.
3
2
1
Wrenching the door open the boys jump outside and find 2, kids?

Tomura POV
The first kid has deep red hair and is covered in burnsbutgodhisfaceishotterthanthefirethatdidthatgoddamn - no not the time bad Tomura.
The second kid looks likes she's Zuku's age and apart from an abnormal amount of fresh blood on her, seems alright, although one of her buns has fallen out - I should probably see if kid 1 is alrig-
"Hey are you injured?" I slowly turn to look at my dumb as fuck brother.
"No Zuku he's feeling right as rain let's send him on his way OF COURSE HE'S INJURED YOU MORON HURRY UP MOVE YOUR ASS AND GET HIM INSIDE!"
Scowling he does as he's told but not before sticking his tongue out at me, little brat.
I look at the girl, right time to ~socialise~ hip hip hooray.
"Do you have names?" I mentally faceplant then do it physically except instead of my hand I use the wall.
"Uuuh yes?", this is going great, "I'm toga himiko and the burnt one is, is, uuuuuh Dabi."
"Not to imply anything but are you sure about his name?"
"Yep definitely Dabi, not anything else nope." Her manic grin leaps out at me her teeth look as sharp as the knife she's holdi- WAIT KNIFE?!
"Okay Dabi it is." I'm giving her a casual grin but holy fuck that is a knife oh my lord. I am an edge lord and shall not be afraid, okay that was a complete lie I want Zuku.
"Shall we go insi-" yells penetrate (ha) the air.
Instantly kid - Toga runs inside evidently panicked I, using my skills forged through sheer persistence and rage when Zuku (repeatedly) steals my switch manage to get in front of her. And proceed to blue-screen at the sight.
"-And there I sat barbecue sauce on ma titties" Zuku seems to be vine, vining, referencing vines? While 'definitely Dabi' laughed so hard he was crying, wether it's from pain or humour was yet to be decided. While Zuku vines he uses his healing aspect of his quirk to slowly but surely heal the burns, doing it all at once causes uncomfortable itching and mild pain to very painful, well, pain.

Izuku's POV - After healing and introductions
"So let me get this gay (cause no one here be straight) all of us except Tomu are being or were abused, Toga found Dabi a couple months ago severely injured which seems to be a common occurrence and you both are running away?", a hesitant nod confirms this, "and like us you wanted to be heroes before society failed you?", another nod, "I guess we have no choice. I'm adopting you.". I give a large, hopefully comforting grin, based on their reactions though it seems I failed miserably.
"You really want us here?" Toga's voice is timid and wavers with uncertainty.
"Of course we do, we know what it's like to be hurt. If you want you can stay here and be part of Zuku and I's family." Tomu smiles softly at the 2, and while they look uncertain they seem to come to an agreement.
"We'll do it but if you're trying something funny I'll burn you alive." This time it's Dabi talking, I think we'll get along just fine, I give him a large grin and say the sealing word.
"Deal".