Training

Worthless
It's all your fault
You're wrong it's not-
You killed your mother
Murderer
I didn't kill her-I-
Waste of space
I loved her
Did you?
Wha-what do you mean?
She was going to let him kill you, not very mother like...
NO! She loved me and I loved her, she-she was just scared.
Stop making excuses, she stopped loving you when you got her killed.
no
Accept it you're a Murderer, a good for nothing, useless, Deku.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Izuku POV
Another day, god when will it end, we've already been training in hand to hand for what feels like hours, probably because it has been hours. Well when I say training I mean Hizashi fighting me with his quirk and me fighting quirkless, or more accurately trying not to be impaled by a giant ass spike. Wait is the bitch boi saying something? Fan-fucking-tastic I get to meet OFA's kid and 'evil heir' Shigilarki? The fuck what kinda name is that jeez, no face must really hate him. Oh shit mist bitch gave me a heart attack, gonna die before Hizashi gets the chance to finish me off. Oh my god he be crusty as, his name is Shigiraki, that makes more sense.

Shigiraki POV
Sensei says we'll be meeting with the head of the local yakuza and his youngest son, apparently he's two years younger than me.
"Young master it's time to go."
"Yes kurogiri"
Stepping through the portal I take in my surroundings, we're in a training area, racks of weapons line the right wall with targets on the left. An obstacle course loops around at the end and the roof is almost too high to see. Taking my attention off the room I look at the people there, a tall apposing man with black hair, broad shoulders and a very muscular figure. Looking beside him I see a small green haired boy with freckles and a thin, lithe figure. However that wasn't the most noticeable thing about him, the dark bruises marring his pale skin and thin cuts along his body (likely caused by a quirk) demanded my attention. More than that the fire burning in his green eyes refusing to be tamed, interesting.

3rd person POV
"All for one a pleasure to see you again, this must be the young Shigiraki, I've heard great things." Hizashi's eyes glinted dangerously as he schemed, gaining the trust of AFO's student would solidify the temporary alliance.
"Thank you, it's an honour to meet you sir, you're well known in the underground world."managing to tear his eyes away from the fierce stare of the small green boy, he greeted the man accordingly.
"It's good to see you again Izuku, I see you've been training hard." All for One speaks for the first time since arriving sending chills down everyone's spines. "Those bruises are all from training aren't they?" The coldness from his words could have chilled the air as he faced Hizashi, giving off a glare even without a face.
"Yes sir" izuku replied barely contained humour in his voice at his fathers fear, visible etched onto his face.
"Good, Shigiraki go with izuku, I have business to attend to with Mr Midoriya."AFO dismisses the two boys, still too young to be involved in this aspect of their profession. After all Shigiraki is only 10, izuku 8, a few years and then they'll be ready and feared by their enemies.

AFO POV
Young izuku has much potential, it's a shame his father is only pushing him further from the path of villains. He and Tomura will do great things, they've already taken an interest in each other. I'll make sure he stays on the right path and his new brother will help.

Izuku POV
Blue hair, red eyes, definitely observant and not happy...
I'm adopting him.
Right I need to get him to open up, I'll be slow get him to trust me. Right so to open up with something light, you got this c'mon it's getting awkward, say something, anything!!
"So, what's your sob story?" What. The. Fuck. Did that seriously come out my mouth, Jesus he looks more shocked me, I'm such an ass.
"AAAHAHAHA OH MY GOD THAT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS" tears rolled down Shigiraki's cheeks.
Was this bitch seriously laughing? I was having a heart attack. Slowly I started smiling, pretty soon I was in hysterics. Eventually the cackling tapered off, this guy isn't so bad then. Grinning at him I stuck my hand out.
"Izuku Midoriya"
He looked at my hand indecision clear on his face, before clarity replaced it, reaching forward he took my hand.
"Tomura Shigiraki"
————————————————————————
On this day fate changed, paths converged and split. Forever changed fate and the lives of many as well as their hearts.