Everything's great, until it's not!

Izuku's POV
It's been a 2 weeks since we found Toga and Dabi and everything's going great! They don't think we're going to stab them in the back (literally) and they feel like friends... not that I would know anything about that.
It's been so much fun and it's a beautiful day, I feel confident nothings going to go wrong!

It all goes wrong. Surprisingly enough I thought I was used to the leech slowly sucking away my happiness. For 2 weeks he's been off on business with Mr Potato Head but now he's back. Meaning training is also back... 

Haha I'm in danger :)

Third person POV
"Welcome back sir I hope the meeti-"
"WHERE THE HELL IS THAT BRAT?! I NEED TO HIT SOMETHING AND HE NEEDS TO TRAIN!" Black spikes move faster than the employee can react and before he can answer he's pinned to the wall by his clothes and face to face with Akuma Akui Midoriya.
This wasn't Hisashi Midoriya, no Hisashi is the CEO of a charity to support abuse victims, at least to the public. Ironic don't you think.
"we- well s-sir h- he's, um, uh h-he's -" sweat runs down his face as he prays that he doesn't end up like the last employee who encountered the boss on a bad day, 6 feet under in an unknown location if you're lucky, If you're not... well it's best not to dwell on one's impending doom right?

Izuku's POV
If I'm careful I'll be able to avoid him for an hour or two, long enough to make sure I've got some extra padding, not too helpful against knives but better than nothing. I nod my head before turning the corner, and promptly turn back around to try and leave.
Buuuut It would be helpful to know what kinda mood he's in, only reason I'm sticking round, not cause that employee looks terrified. Definitely not, not me sir, nope... maybe a little.
"we- well s-sir h-he's, um, uh h-he's -" damnit he's gonna kill him and ask someone else, god this isn't gonna be good Tomura's gonna kill me if this bitch doesn't.
"Right here ~Dad~ miss me?" Smirking I step towards my warden, never my father after what he has done never.
I clench my hands to stop them shaking as he locks his furious stare onto me. A manic grin spreads across his face as he stalks towards me, he stops right in front of me and it takes everything I have to keep a cool indifferent smile on my face.
"I've missed you son let's go catch up." His grin gets even wider when I fail to suppress my wince at his sudden steel grip on my arm, I take a deep breath and get dragged to hell.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Aargh, ow , damn that hurts." Blinking I try sitting up but quickly collapse after trying to put weight on my left arm.
"What the?", I look at my arm to see what's wrong this time, "oh, I've been impaled. Haha." Looks like dear old dad left a spike in it, probably why it hasn't healed yet. Where am I?
Blinking my vision clear I squint in the darkness, ah he got someone to put me in my room, probably didn't want me bleeding out in the training room, tough to clean.
This hurts.
Pathetic, you've had worse but you still complain.
Shut up I can't help it.
What about Tenpi? He went through so much worse protecting you. You're just selfish.
stop, just stop it I- I'm not...
I didn't ask Tenpi to do that!
But he did and now he's dead, it's no wonder your brothers hate you.
...
They hate you so you replaced them with ones you found, as lonely and desperate as you.
That's not-
Eventually they'll hate you too.
Do everyone a favour and end it.

Kill your self

Do it

It'll be easy

You know how, and you can use all those weapons, or maybe don't dodge during training, let your father put a spike through YOUR HEAD.

KILL YOURSELF
PATHETIC
WORTHLESS
ALONE
MURDERER
No I didn't - I didn't kill her or Tenpi!!! I'm not alone!

Then where are they?
Your friends?
No they all betray you in the end.
SO JUST
K̷̢̧̛̬͕̰̯͚̗͚͍̱̙͖̲̳̺̬͚̘͇̰̩̜̘͉̻̣̻͕̇͐̂̆́͂ͅ ̸̢̛̭̦̜̖̹̣̼͙̩̮̺̣͖̭͉͑̅͗̍̋̈́̌̃̅͊̆͆̑͊́͆͐̈́̑̊͘͝͝͝͠I̸̖͉͙͉̯̫̜̔̎̃̇̑̌̒̄̌̾̂̏̓͌̚͝ ̴̧̨̡̛̮̱̙̟̣͎̜̩̺̙̳̦̖̭͉͉̣͖̞̬̩̪͇̭̱̠̥̬̬̤̖̱̰͔͚̹̯̲͕̺͕̣͖̪̎̃͒̅͜ͅͅͅͅL̵̡͕̞̏̂̀̏̍̃̉̉͊̔̋́̍͒͊̌̾̋͆͊̊͑̽̚̕͘ ̶̡͉̠̬͉̱̳́̊͊͛̍̄͂̓̊͑̆̿̌͆̉̔̅̉̄̍̂̌̐́̄̄͒̆͑͒̐͗̕̕͝͠͠͝L̶̢̮͇̱̼̺̰̞̣̖̗͖͕̟̘͙̩̯͍̖̯͎͙̹̥͍̱̥͎͖͔̂̈͊̄̄́̑͘͜͠ ̶̩̊̐͒̓͋̄͛̌̄̊͆̓̐̕̕ ̷̭̿̎̌͊̂̃̍̎̾̉͛̌̐̄̊̅̅͊̍͂́͗̋̃̈͗̍̇̕ͅŸ̸̹͓̳̩̪̦̗͓͙͚̺̜̱͔̼͙̥̰̞̠̪̦̜̺̦͚͖͕̗͚͋͜͝ ̴̢̧̡̨͙͍̝̣̲̘͉̤̞͙̲̹̤̭̗͔͈͎͉͇̻̗͙̥̞̭̳̭̠̖̲̟͓̺̙̝͕̙̼͓̻̙̩͈̈́̿̓̐͂̄̽͜ͅƠ̴̢̢̧̛̛̲͍͕̰̪̝̼̘̻̭̟̹͈͇͇̞͖̹̪̝̲̻̹̥͖̻̔̎̒͊̀̄̆̉͂͆̌̈́́͆͗͗̑͐̀͌̑̄́̀̃̀͋̆̑̎̎͒̚̚͘͝͝͠͝ ̴̨̢̧̧̢̥͇͍͍͚͇͔̠̞̻̝͉̹͖̹̫̳̘̰͚̜̩͉͎͔̖̳̙͇͙͔̟̳̼̰̹̭̎̒͗̏̊̑͛̔̅̎̿͗̽͊͐̿̏͌̽̉̇͋̈̈̔̏̔̊̓̃̇̿̆̂̓̌͑̓̾̔̿̔̇̈̍̈̚̕̚͜ͅU̵̧̧̧̫̺̣̰̞̳̱̦̯̱̭̱̞̭̝̫͍̳̺͕͙͓̩͇̮͓͔̪̗̮̺̇̅̽̔̃̎̌̋̃̃́́́̇͑̈̑̾̔̃̈͐́̄̀͌̾̑͜͠͝͝ͅͅ ̵̡̢̢̙͚̻͕͖̳̭̰̥̗͔͇̟̙̗̼̥̱̼̭͈͉̼̯͉̜͚͇͓͍͍͇̞͔͖͎̯̟͇̗̖̩͋͊̀͗̽̓̿̄̋͋̀́̈́̔͊̚̕͜͜͜ͅͅR̶̰͇͇͙̻̜̀̓̏̿̐͛̔͗̇̚͝ ̶̡̲͈̘͖͔̗͔̦͖͍͇̮̝̳̟͉̉͐̓̐̄̊͗͋̌̓̂͐͒̃̐͆͐̆́͂͐̌̽͗̽̔̈́̔͋̇͂̈́͐̽̈́̈́͂̀͒͗̈́͘̕̕̚͜͜͝͝S̸̛̛̖͎͈̫̭̦̗͈̳͈͖̻̜͈̙̰̣̲̰̺̝̤̹̟̘̰̥̓̔̊̌̎́̽͑͗̌̄̆̅͆̉̈̓̏͗̂͋̃̽̀̎̉͗̀̒̇̎͛͌̌̾̋͗̈̉̀̇̈̂̄̕͠ͅͅ ̶̛̹̼͕̆͑́̊́͑̌͆͐̈͒̽̐̏̆̓͛̓̓̔̈́́͌̇̄͂̃̈́́̄͌̓̈̔̓̿̊͌̏́͆̚̕̕̕͜͝͝͝͝͠E̷͕̝͉̝͈̜̱̪͛͋̈́̏͂͒͗͜ ̷̧̖͙̻̲̘̙͇̯͚̱̘̆̈́͒̄̽͛̅̊̀͑͒̇͊͛̔́̀̑̐͊̀̀̈́͒̈́̏̈̆̀̏̈̾̕͘͝͠͝͠͝͝͠L̷̨̨̨̧͔͚̩̥̘̪̺̻̥̗̣̯̯͖̬̥̦͇̹̰̘̮̰͎̫̱͆̇̀̾͆̍̌͐͋̅̍̇̈͛͌̌͘͘͝ͅͅ ̷̧̨̼̘̞͔̭͖̘͈͔̤̫̼̳͎̞̤̀̆̆̄͂̇̍̈́̇͑̎̾̅́̋̕͘̕̚͘͘͝F̵̨̨̛̙̰͕̪̤̬̼̮̲̬̎̊̆̂̕ͅ

ᵒᵏᵃʸ