Sleeping pills

I woke up with different voices near my bed. I kept my eyes closed and started listening to them.

''She looks so adorable''

''Should we wake her up ?''

''She looks so peaceful''

''How should we wake her up nicely ?''

''Should we pour water on her ?''

''Let's throw her in the pool !''

''Muffin, wake up.'' Someone said while gently shaking my shoulders.

I groaned and turned my back on them.

''Babygirl.'' Someone warned

I once again groaned and buried my face deeper into the pillow. When I thought that they left. I was so wrong. Someone removed the covers from me. I started to whine because of the loss of warmth. Someone came near me and picked me up. I let the person carry me downstairs or so I thought but boy I was so wrong.

I felt the sun's rays shining on my skin. I instantly knew where this was going. I started squirming and my eyes shot open to see Luca carrying me, Emiliano, and Angelo snickering behind us. I glared at them. Lorenzo stood there watching with amusement in his eyes. Louis was laughing and recording the whole thing.

''Luca'' I softly called and looked at him with the best puppy eyes and pulled out my bottom lip for extra effects. He looked down but when he saw my puppy eyes he instantly looked away.

He threw me in the pool and a shiver ran down my spine. The water is really cold. I started swimming to the surface but the feeling of dizziness arrived. It was surely because of the sleeping pills.

Before the darkness consumed me someone pulled out from the pool. I started coughing and was pulled in a hug. I opened my eyes to see Lorenzo hugging me and others had guilty faces.

''Thank you '' I muttered

''It's completely fine but you don't know how to swim ?'' he asked with worry and concern.

Before I could answer Luca spoke

''Angel I am truly sorry. I didn't know you couldn't swim,'' he said while being genuinely sorry. I felt guilt wash over me. I instantly got down from Lorenzo's embrace and went towards Luca to hug him.

''It is not your fault, Luca. I know how to swim but I had some side effects of sleeping pills that I took.'' I said and hugged him tighter. I was still shivering from the cold water.

''Wait......Why did you take sleeping pills ?'' Louis asked confused

''Umm...after Lorenzo put me to bed. I woke up with a terrible headache and was not able to sleep afterward. Eventually, our headache was gone but I was still not able to sleep. So, I took sleeping pills

There is no way they should know I was getting abused because then would treat me like a broken girl and treat me differently and I do not want that.

''You should have woken one of us up,'' Emiliano said pulling me out of my thoughts.

"I did not want to disturb you," I said while lowering my head. Lorenzo came near me and kneeled down in front of me and now we were at eye level. He kissed my forehead and said.

''Baby, never say that. We are here for you 24/7. Whenever you need us just come to us we will be more than happy to help. You are the only sister we have and the one and only babygirl in this family.'' he said and kissed my forehead. This gesture made me smile widely.

''Go change, honeyboo.'' Louis said softly while looking at me. I rolled my eyes at the nickname. How does he even he come up with these nicknames ?

I rushed towards my room.

''I saw that.'' Louis yelled from downstairs.

I went inside my roomand went straight towards the bathroom. I went near the mirror and took a look at my bruises. They were still healing but still were pretty bad. I touched a bruise on my stomach and hissed in pain.

I took a warm shower and decided to wear a full sleeve top and some jeans. I put some lip balm on and put my hair in a ponytail. I looked at myself in the mirror and admired it for a few seconds before heading downstairs.

I was heading downstairs but my phone started ringing. I looked up to see Trent was calling me.

''Hey, sissy !!'' he pratically yelled in the phone. I had to keep a distance between the phone and my ear or I would probably go deaf.

''What the hell dude ? Are you high ?'' I joked with him as he hated drugs and alcohol with a passion. I heard him gasp him on the other line.

''You, little brat how dare you ?'' he said in a playful serious tone and then heard a smack landing on his head.

''Ow.... What was that for ?'' he asked Greg who was trying to control his laugh. I smiled at them.

''Your stupidity'' was Greg's simple reply I could even imagine him smirking and shrugging his shoulders.

'' Why did you call ?'' I asked and moved inside the dining room and smiled at them they returned a small one back.

''Umm....actually I needed your help with my maths homework.'' He said nervously and I could hear Greg snickering behind him.

''Stop !'' Trent hissed to Greg who was laughing at his boyfriend's misery.

I sighed and shook my head and replied.

''Sure , I would help. Just email me the questions and I will send you the answers.'' I said and looked at their faces all of them had confused looks on their faces. They were still trying to focus on food.

''I love you, sissy !'' he said with excitement and started blowing me kisses like a little child who got permission to stay at his friend's house. I smiled and replied.

''Love ya.'' I said and hung up the phone. As soon as I kept my phone down. Every single person turned to my direction and glared at me. I visibly gulped and shrunk in my seat.

''Who was it ?'' Lorenzo asked with a slight bit of anger. His jaw was clenched and his eyes were darkening. I visibly gulped looking at him.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
I am finally done with exams so I will able to upload more 😁

Instagram~ hugsandmartini

Please vote to show your love

Love ya 💛

~A.S