A promise

Harold's p.o.v

When I saw her passing out.It was like my heart crumbled into powder.Without any delay I told the driver to drive to the hospital.I kept on praying to god that she should be alive.We need her.I need her.

We reached the hospital after 10 minutes which felt like forever to me.I carried her inside the hospital.

''Mr.Valentino,what seems to be the problem ?'' a doctor came and asked me .I pratically yelled at him.

''CAN'T YOU SEE MY DAUGHTER'S CONDITION OR ARE YOU BLIND.HUH ??'' I yelled at him and looked at the fragile princess that was in my embrace.

''S-S-Sorry,sir we will take care of it.'' he said and then told me to lay her on the bed and did it almost in an instant.I was blaming everything on myself.It was my duty to protect her not the other way around.I took a last glance at her before she was taken in the operation room.

''Chase find out who the fuck had the audacity to do something so stupid.'' I said to the men standing beside.He quickly nodded and took his phone out and called someone.I was not able to focus on anything knowing that there my princess was fighting for death and life.

I took my phone out and pressed my oldest son's contact and it rang a few times before he picked it up.

''Hello,dad ?'' he asked confused.I sighed

''We will be late.'' I said while looking at the operation room and new batch of tears made its way.

''Why ? Is there any problem ?'' he asked with confusion and worry both at the same time.

I told him everything about the accident and how Olivia protected me instead of me protecting her.I was sobbing at his point and on the other hand all of son had gathered around the phone to listen and they started yelling and screaming to kill that bastard who ever did it.

''THAT MOTHERFUCKER WILL DIE BY MY HANDS.'' one of my son yelled I was pretty sure it was Luca as he did not have any control over his temper.

''Calm down,Luca.'' the other one said I am pretty sure it was Louis.He was the one to calm everyone down and control his temper in worse situations while he all lost our temper.

I wanted to tell them something but I saw the doctor come out of the operation room.I quickly told them that the doctor was out and I will talk to them afterwards.They quickly told me to tell them her condition and I agreed and declined the call and rushed towards the doctor.

''How is she ?'' I asked impatiently when I saw him walk out of the operation room.

''Let's talk in my office,sir.'' he said while removing his gloves and throwing them in nearby trash can.

I nodded and went to his office and told my men to keep an eye on her and let no one enter the room.They quickly nodded.

''Take a seat,sir'' he said and took a seat in front of me and looking through some files.

''Proceed'' I told him with a firm and commanding tone.I will not take two shits about my daughter.

''Sir,she has lost a lot of blood but luckily the glass did not went deep into the skin.We have saved her but- Before he could finish the sentence I yelled at him and grabbed him by his collar.

''BUT WHAT ?'' I asked while looking at him dead in the eyes.

''S-S-She is in a coma but will wake up within a few days.'' he said looking terrified.

''How long ?'' I asked still looking at him but I left his collar and went to my previous seat.

''She will wake up within two or three days.When she wakes up you have to give her these medicines.She will get a killer headache when she wakes up.'' he said while handing me some pills.

I nodded and left his office and went straight towards her room and the doctor said I could visit her.I turned her doorknob and took a deep breath and went inside.

When I saw her state my heart shattered into pieces.

I silently took a seat towards her bed and just looked at her.I just got her and I could not protect her.Dhe is my responsibility and I have to protect her no matter what.

After a few minutes of silence the doctor came inside and told me he needed to run some tests to which I nodded without any emotions.

I went outside and took my phone to dial my son's number.He picked it up almost immediately.

"Dad,how is she ? " he asked while being impatient for an answer.

"She is okay but she is in a coma" I said while looking at her room with glassy eyes.

"When will she wake up ?" The other one asked with concern lacing voice.

"It will take a few days." I said and started massaging my temples and started thinking of ways to kill that motherfucker.

"Did you find any information about that son of a bitch." one of them said full of anger.If I was there in person I could practically see steam coming out of his ears and his face turn tomato red.

"I told Chase to find information about him." I said with gritted teeth and clenched fists. That piece of shit will die he dared to mess with the Valentino.He will now pay the price.

I sighed and told them goodbye and ended the call.

"So,how is her condition ?" I said when I saw doctor coming out of the room and looking at the clipboard.

"She is recovering pretty well if the rate continues she will wake up within a few days." He said while looking at the clipboard and then at me.

"Can I take her to home ?" I asked hoping we would say yes. I never talk this way with anyone but this was an exception.

"Sure,if you want you can take her tomorrow after we run a few tests to check she is completely stable to go with you." He said smiling while looking at me and I just nodded.

I want to take her home and torture that asshole till he begs me to kill himself.I smirked at that thought. My stellina ( little star) I love and will always protect you and promise to kill that mercilessly who dare to do such a terrible thing to you. Do not worry.Dad promises to protect you and never to hurt in anyway possible.

Author's note

I will try to upload as much possible as I have exams coming soon.

Instagram ~ hugsandmartini

Love ya ❤