Matching rings

I woke up because of snoring sounds near me. I got up and looked around to see I was in a death grip. I looked to my right to see Emiliano sleeping there and on my left side was Angelo who looked really cute.

Luca was on my carpet near my bed. I nearly giggled looking at him he looked like he got ran over by a dozen of gorillas his hair was messy and his mouth was a little open and he was sleeping in an uncomfortable position but I think it was comfortable for him.

I slowly got up from my place and replaced it with some pillows. I took my phone and took some photos of all three of them they looked like cute toddlers. I went to my closet and grabbed a pillow and a blanket.

How the fuck he is not uncomfortable?

I covered him with the blanket and placed the pillow under his head. I looked at the time and it was 5 in the morning. I guess living with him made this my daily routine waking up this early doing the chores and then go to school and then come back make him dinner and go to my room and do not bother him.

I was about to leave when I felt a hand grab my leg I froze and turned around to see it was Luca and I relaxed.

"Promise me Bambina you will never leave again." He said in a sleepy tone which means he was just talking in his sleep. I smiled at him and went down to his level.

"I promise!" I said softly while running my hand through his hair. I grabbed his hand around my leg and to my surprise he let it go.

Little did she that promise would soon be broken

I decided to go for a run since I would not be able to go back to sleep anymore. I tried pulling my hair in a ponytail but then I noticed I do not have a hair tie for my hair.

Typical girl problem

I groaned and just went downstairs to the kitchen to grab a fruit before I go for the run.

I looked in the kitchen to see Lorenzo typing furiously on his laptop and muttering some curses in Italian. I cleared my throat to get his attention his head snapped in my direction and he relaxed.

"Why are you up this early ?" He asked while completely turning so he could look at me.

"I woke up and was not able to sleep so I decided to go for a run !" I said cheerfully while grabbing the apple from the kitchen island and biting it.

He stood up from his seat and made his way towards me and engulfed me in a hug. I smiled and hugged him back.

"Be careful, baby." He said softly while patting my back and then pulled away and gave me a soft kiss on my forehead.

"I will !" I said while nodding and throwing the apple since I finished it.

"Ugh!" I exclaimed with frustration while pulling my hair. Lorenzo turned around again to look at me with a frustrated look.

"What's wrong, baby ?" He asked in half amusement and half confusion and looked at me. I just pointed at my hair. He seems to understand the problem and he stood up and went to the living room and I followed him like a lost puppy he came across a drawer and opened it and there were several types of hair scrunchies and they were really beautiful. I smiled looking at him.

"Thank you, grand frère!" I exclaimed while choosing a hair tie and then pulling my hair in a ponytail and then smiling at him.

(Big bro)

He looked at me with pride and then shrugged his shoulders.

"Oh, Lorenzo ?" I asked while tightening my hair tie and looking at him. He raised his eyebrows in response.