03

[ DISGUSTING BUGS ]

[ DISGUSTING BUGS ]

The swarm of black mosquitos covered the area. The number of mosquitos caused the ground and nearby buildings to lightly shake. 

Even the faint sound of shattering glass could be heard in the distance. 

Suddenly, a bright light came from the middle of the swarm, moments later turning into a big explosion. 

The whole city glowed bright red. 

As the explosion died down, smoke surrounded the city, starting to fade into the air. 

There stood Genos, an arm raised, smoke emitting from the palm of his hand. "Since you spoke, I thought you would have at least human-level intelligence. But you were just a bug."

The cyborg continued his monologue. "You brought all the mosquitos together into one, easy-to-burn swarm. When I spotted you, I confirmed there were no living beings within 500 meters, so I should have been free to fire away."

Suddenly, his eyes widened, realizing the pair from earlier might've been burnt alive from his explosion. "Wait, those two might have-"

Another voice interrupted him. "Man," Genos turned behind him. "You saved me. You're amazing."

There stood Saitama, with all his bald glory, standing nude, the explosion from earlier having burnt all his clothes off. (y/n) crouched behind him, her eyes screwed shut; thankfully, her clothes still intact. 

Genos stared at the two in surprise. Did... did that bald guy protect his companion? 

No one should've been able to withstand his attack, but this guy somehow managed to cover for his friend and come out alive. 

"H-hey," she started hesitantly. "Are they gone yet?"

Saitama scratched his bald head and hummed in response. 

Turning to Genos, he continued associating with him. "What was that just now? You totally made them bug out! Ba-dum-dum-tsh."

Haha, what a funny pun.