02

[ NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOUR ]

"Wait a minute... aren't you that annoying neighbour of mine?!"

.

.

.

"Wha- excuse me?!"

Scratching behind his ear, Saitama answered nonchalantly. "Yeah. You are my neighbour, aren't you?"

Squinting at him, (y/n) searched her head to see if she remembered him.

After a moment, it finally clicked. 

"Wait, you're that cheapskate that uses like, a million coupons!"

"Hey! There's nothing wrong with saving money!"

To be fair, (y/n) did have a fair share of using coupons herself, but this obnoxious man probably hasn't even paid once without using a damn coupon. 

(y/n) faintly remembered seeing him around. Because of how much her jobs take up her time, she doesn't exactly go back home at godly times, so she wasn't very familiar with her neighbour. But she's seen him at the grocery store she worked at fairly often. 

She felt a little embarrassed about not remembering him, considering there was barely anyone living in their apartment building. 

"Hey, wait a minute! What do you mean obnoxious?!"

Saitama raised his hands up defensively. 

"Hey, hey, calm down. You always slam your door in the middle of the night. There are people trying to sleep, you know."

(y/n) flinched. Ah. She didn't blame him. 

Every time she comes back to her apartment from a long day of work, it's a given that she'd be in an awful mood, resulting in her stomping around everywhere.

Awkwardly rubbing the back of her head, she said bashfully, "Ahaha, sorry about that."

Saitama waved her off. "Don't mind, don't mind."