{♡} 3

THIS ISN'T A FAKE DREAM , I SWEAR IT FELT REAL ! I WOKE UP TO MY SWITCH OVERHEATING AND I DIDN'T EVEN LISTEN TO A SUBLIMINAL OR ANYTHING RELATED TO IT !

All I can remember was that I was at a market of some sort , and there was a purple cape flying from one of the shelves. I started to walk past it until I realized it was Shadow Joker and we pretty much duked it out.

For those who don't know , he's from Kaitou Joker and looks like this :

Then I noticed someone's following me and I turned around to see Horror Sans

Then I noticed someone's following me and I turned around to see Horror Sans. He was with Dust sans ready to practically kill me but they decided not to and walked off. Killer noticed me and tried to kill me but I managed to beat him somehow and horror was about to kill me till he saw what happened and decided not to.

" Thank you "

He asked me why I thanked him. " for not killing me and I knew you hated killer so that's why I beat him "

DUDE I WAS SO SHOCKED WHEN HORROR ACTUALLY FREAKING SMILED TO ME ! IT WASN'T NOT A CRAZY SMILE IT WAS A LEGIT SOFT HAPPY SMILE !

After that , the rest was a blur but I remember being at a airplane station with crates and guards on the lookout for intruders. I don't know why but I left to find Shadow who btw was sulking next to one of the shelves when I heard mumbling and saw his purple hat. For some weird reason , I made his hat and cape brighter and more saturated then the character design so w h o o p s :D

I told him we had to save someone ( forgot who ) and that they got separated from their brother. It triggered some trauma bs ( you kaitou joker fans know ;) ) so now big bro Cyan is here to help. Me , him and a few other people ( forgot who ) hid from the guards and knocked them out. I headed over to nightmare and shattered dream all sneaky like , ready to beat up the final bosses...TIL ERRROR AND MOTHERFREAKING INK STOPPED ME AND TACKLED ME !

Ink was like " blah blah blah you shouldn't be here something something you have to go back home " and Error tied me up with his string so that I couldn't resist. Ink Sans created a ink portal underneath me and Error released me from the strings. The ink spreaded onto my body and it was dragging me into the portal to my dimension. I begged Ink not to send me back but he wouldn't listen.

I was traveling through the portal home when something shocking happened. OH. MY. GOD. I can NEVER describe this like limbo feeling I was in when flashing monochrome Undertale horror-like images popped up in space and I'm like scared out of my mind because of the scary background music. Idk if the portal was corrupted or destroyed because I ended up in Horrortale instead of home.

THEEEEEEEEEN I woke up. THANK GOD I WOKE UP , I DIDN'T WANT TO EXPERIENCE THE SHIT ALIZA DID :')

Anywho , that dream was crazy but I had a lot of fun in it ! Trust me , the dream was more exciting then what I had described but like , I NEED to go back now. What if this dream is connected to the real world!? Ink said I " couldn't be there " but I don't think he meant the world I was dreaming about , I think he meant the dream itself !

I wasn't supposed to have dreamt this and head back to the real world. But why...why did Ink stop me from taking out Nightmare ? And why was Dream corrupted as Shattered Dream ?....I hope I can have this dream again and save who we were supposed to save. I wanna see Shadow Joker again and kick Nightmare and Shatter's butt ! >:D

 I wanna see Shadow Joker again and kick Nightmare and Shatter's butt ! >:D