{☆} 1

I had a really fun dream ! I was visiting a country ( or a US state I can't remember lol ) with my mom , aunt and 2 uncles

I had a really fun dream ! I was visiting a country ( or a US state I can't remember lol ) with my mom , aunt and 2 uncles. We'll call the first Uncle E and the second uncle K. We walked into a library and it was huge ! Uncle K and my mom tried to set rules for me but I saw kids section with toys so I snuck off to check it out.

I was looking for Dork Diary books but couldn't find any so I went looking for some toys to buy. I ended up finding a back closet which had a BUNCH of toys ! The top shelves had giant stuffed animals and the other shelves had random toys. I saw a large pink unicorn stuffie and realized that it looked exactly as the one my mom bought me ! I grabbed it just to look at it but when I kept leaving and walking into the closet , I suddenly had my unicorn stuffie in my hands and I couldn't tell which one was mine. I tried looking at which stuffie har the tag and which one was dirtier but to no avail.

It took me a while to figure out but I did and I found a large toy bow with a few arrows in the packaging. I tried to grab it but a pair of giggling stopped me. There were these girls gawking over another archer toy set and were annoyed that I took a box they used to hide their faces. I tried to be nice to them but I was just internally rolling my eyes at every complaint they threw at me. I eventually grabbed the box and considered buying legos but it was too late since Uncle K found me and told me we were about to leave. I left the closet and begged Uncle E to buy. My mom kept saying no but he bought it for me cause he knew how much I loved it despite the price being 70$.

I know I bought something else before bow and arrow but I can't remember what it was. Oh well , at least I got to get the bow and arrow in my dreams whereas I couldn't in real life when I went to 5 and below with the fam.

 Oh well , at least I got to get the bow and arrow in my dreams whereas I couldn't in real life when I went to 5 and below with the fam