{ ☆ } 4

I am so nervous and confused

I am so nervous and confused. I know I haven't updated this journal in a while but this dream was too abstract to not write down.

So the dream from what I can remember starts with some guys from my school being inside my house. I don't get along with them because they sometimes make fun of me and one of them in particular constantly bothered me sophomore year. I can't remember why they were there but it was along the lines of trying to get school work done. They were CONSTANTLY complaining about my home and even tried to bother my mom , which I was absolutely not having.

I was gonna tell her that these were the kids who were bothering me but she already knew and was two seconds away from yelling at them to leave and never come back. Anywho , she and I were making pasta for lunch when I noticed a container of chocolate muffins with chocolate chips. They have them at the Sams nearby and are my favorite muffins.

I asked a random girl who was there with me if I could have one of them but she said that two of them were already eaten and the last two were for my Aunt. I have no clue why but I all of a sudden went into a complete meltdown over it. I came guess that its something personal in my life bleeding into my dreams but even then I kinda learned to accept the situation. It's weird for it to be in my dream so maybe I'm subconsciously upset about it ? I'm not sure....

The dream gets weirder cause then my uncle and mom decided to drive me to the civic center so that I could enjoy a art museum that starts outside and continues inside the building and back outside towards the end. When I went inside the building , all of a sudden my dad replaced my uncle and I was now enjoying the art museum with him and my older brother. He was walking too fast and with all the random hallways that appeared , I couldn't keep up. I eventually ran into him and we were at the parking lot.

This is where the dream started to scare me. Not enough for it to be a nightmare but enough for me to still be anxious about it. A little girl was running to the parking lot with a car driving by. I screamed at the girl to be aware or her surroundings and to watch out for cars but she just ignored me. I don't know anyone that young other than maybe my little cousin but in the dream she wasn't there. It was a total stranger that I just knew.

She all of a sudden tripped just as the car drove past her. We assumed she was run over and I could feel my own heartbeat. Dad was in shock , with him all of a sudden raising three fingers and then rushing out of his car and to her side. She was rushed into the building so she can get help for the cut on her leg but other than that she was fine. My brother explained that he knew what dad's hand gesture meant and that it was him trying to calm himself down with the three principles.

1. Life is precious
2. Value to people around you
3. Keep those you love safe

Dad was quiet the whole time and shaking like a leaf. I tried to hug him since he has really bad anxiety but he just pushed me off him. Having anxiety myself , I figured that he probably felt suffocated from the stress and someone basically caging him will make it worse.

Thats when I woke up.

I'm extremely confused by it all and any experts on dream analyzing would be appreciated. I looked up the meaning of a kid almost being run over by a car but all that came up was dream meanings for parents who ran over their own child. I looked at my zodiac/daily spiritual app and this is what they had to say on today's main theme

 I looked at my zodiac/daily spiritual app and this is what they had to say on today's main theme

This is probably the closest answer I'll get but regardless , extra insight would be appreciated. I don't wanna fully explain everything because of it connecting with personal issues but theres the basis of what happened.

 I don't wanna fully explain everything because of it connecting with personal issues but theres the basis of what happened