Happy New Year 2021!!! (TOG)

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!!
____________________________________

"Hurry up and set up those decorations, we don't have all day, you mangy crocodile the new year is approaching!!!" Aguero shouted at Rak.

Annie merely laughed at that as she decorated the ceiling with crystal ornaments for the fun of it.

Everyone were throwing in random decorations as the new year celebrations didn't really have a set of traditional decorations like Christmas, Chinese New Year, and all the other celebrations.

Chinese lanterns hung from the ceiling and crystal ornaments were there too.

Lights were strung everywhere and mistletoe had been randomly thrown into the bunch.

It was extremely random of them to do such but then again, the new year was all about fun and change anyways.

"Aguero, we'll need more lights for the ceiling!" Annie exclaimed to her boyfriend.

Anis stood there amongst the chaos, typing up a script for the next scenes of the series as usual, which earned her a well and hard smack on the back of her head from Aguero.

"The Hell, you blueheaded jerk?!" she cursed before smacking him with her thick leather bound story planning diary that looked more like some type of ancient black magic practice book which made Aguero groan in pain.

"Damn you, you witch of a director and scriptwriter!" he cursed her before running off to get more lights.

Wangnan and Goseng came back to the set after a trip to Starbucks for lots and lots of coffee swing as everyone needed to stay awake.

The majority of the coffee were for Anis, Hansung Yu and Annie, as they were the true coffee addicts there.

Drinking coffee, eating sweets, messing with decorations and draping the set in lights and mistletoe just for the fun of doing it all made everyone excited (especially the caffeine and sugar rush!).

People were running around and getting work done. Wangnan and Goseng were in charge of running Starbucks trips. Annie was in charge of desserts after her part of decorating was done. Aguero was helping her out.

All of the others were decorating. They all only finished all of the assigned jobs by 8:00PM.

Once everything was done, they pitched tents outside of the set. A big campfire was up and burning and they were all enjoying smores and all kinds of other sweet things.

Around 10:00PM everyone headed to the roof of the set to set up the fireworks that Anis had went and bought for all of them.

There were too many to count. Anis had really went all out even when there was the pandemic that had made the set all messed up and their shooting times were rescheduled again and again and again, aside from all of the hardships they were nearing the end of Season 1 and we're heading towards Season 2 very soon.

They all waited on the roof, they set a smaller campfire away from the many fireworks in a corner of the roof and all huddled together for warmth.

Annie was in Aguero's lap both sweet talking each other. Anis, Goseng, Wangnan, Endorsi, Bam, Hansung and Hachuling were all chatting about the plot for Season 2 and how mazing it was going to be. The others were having a little gun hand game, which Anis used to play in school. Rak seemed to be winning.

It was 11:59PM...

Everyone stopped whatever they were doing and all headed towards the fireworks with lighters and matches in hand. Ready to light 'em up.

"10!!!"

"9!!!"

"8!!!"

"7!!!"

"6!!!"

"5!!!"

"4!!!"

"3!!!"

"2!!!"

"1!!!"

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!"

They set all the fireworks together at once to announce the new year along with he woke neighbourhood.

Everyone was happy. They saw the fireworks as they worries and sadnesses of the former year, setting them on fire and painting the night sky in stunning colours.

They believed that with the coming of the new year, everything was going to be alright after all.

____________________________________

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR SUPPORTING ME THROUGHOUT 2020!!! I KNOW THAT 2020 WAS A HARD YEAR FOR MOST OF US.

SOME OF US HAS LOST PEOPLE IMPORTANT TO US. SOME OF US LOST JOBS. SOME OF US WENT BANKRUPT. SOME SUFFERED FROM MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES. SOME FELL OUT OF LOVE DUE TO DISTANCE AND THERE ARE SO MUCH MORE THAN THE MENTIONED.

SO I HOPE THAT 2021, BRINGS YOU ALL MEW HOPE AND HAPPINESS.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2021, EVERYONE FROM THE BOTTOM OF MH HEART, ALL THE WAY FROM MALAYSIA TO WHEREVER YOU ARE NOW, YOU DEAREST AUTHOR,

Anis the Unknown