You (Spook Hogwarts AU) (Griflie)

To those that have requested, those works are under writing. They'll be here as soon as I can get them here.

This is the example of my writing style that I usual write with.

Dedicated to SariSpooks SariSpooks

Up there is a canon art of Charlie and Griffin by SariSpooks!
______________________________________

Charlie, the rebellious little Ravenclaw, who is also a prefect, walked through the hallways of Hogwarts at night, patrolling.

So far, there weren't much rule breakers other than three snogging couples that she sent back straight to their dorms instantly.

There was still an hour of patrol left for her. Her partner, also best friend, Griffin, should be back standing at his starting point for patrol which is by the stairs to the Gryffindor tower.

So, since she was almost done, she decided to head there.

She skipped over to the stairs of the Gryffindor tower. Griffin was sitting on a random step.

She walked closer and sat beside him.

"Hey, Casper," she greeted the glum boy cheerily with her nickname for him.

"Hey, Red," he replied, voice glum.

Charlie bent a little lower to get a better view of his face only to see that his eyes were red and they were puffy.

Charlie side hugged the boy.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Sophia dumped me," he stated glumly.

"Well, then she's the one missing out on all of you," Charlie replied.

"What if I told you the reason she dumped me? Would you still think the same?" he asked her.

Charlie gazed into his eyes.

"Yes," she replied.

"I fell out of love with her and fell for someone else," he replied.

Charlie was shocked. She retracted her arms from around Griffin and looked at him, shocked.

"Wha-?" she started.

Griffin wrapped his arms around her frame, so suddenly, that she was frozen shocked.

He buried his face into her shoulder. Charlie blushed a deep crimson before wrapping her arms around him.

"Who did you fall for?" she asked.

Griffin tightened his embrace on her, practically gripping her uniform to the point where Charlie was scared that it might rip. It was as though his was holding himself back.

"You," he replied.

"What?" Charlie muttered.

"You, Charlie. I love you," he replied.

✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️

And that's my first ever oneshot based on Spook!!! Yayyyyyyy!!! I'm so happy!