Emerald Gems and Oceanic Orbs

I APOLOGIZE FOR MY LACK OD UPDATES AND FOR NOT COMPLETING ALL THE REQUESTS THAT HAD BEEN SENT TO ME OVER THE LAST MONTHS. I HAD BEEN EXTREMELY BUSY AS SCHOOL HAD RE-OPENED FOR ALL MALAYSIAN STUDENTS. I HAD ONLY GOTTEN THE TIME TO SPONTANEOUSLY PLAN, WRITE AND TYPE UP THIS ONE-SHOT. THE NEXT ONE-SHOT WOULD BE UP SOON. PROBABLY THIS SATURDAY OR SUNDAY.

REQUESTED BY: Yozakura_Miu

✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️✒️

  Sweet and sour team approached the once gloriously standing Hand of Arlene, that is now reduced to only a pile of rubble, in search of their friend, Horyang.

  An unknown black cloak wearing woman had joined them. She had long black hair, reaching her knees. Her voice was a sweet melodic tune to their ears.

  Unfortunately, they couldn't see her face for she covered it with a black mask that only reavealed a blind lifeless emerald gem of a left eye. Although they were creeped out by the sight, they did not question the woman.

  Sweet and Sour team along with the unknown woman, searched through the rubble high and low worriedly for their respective companions. But alas, they found none.

  Just as they were about to leave, Miseng had called out to the group.

  "I found an unconscious blue haired man under the rubble over here! He's still alive and breathing! His vitals seem good!" Miseng announced.

  The unknown woman was the first to dart towards the man. She quickly pulled all of the rubble off of him in a frenzy.

  "Is he one of your companions, ms?" Wangnan inquired.

  "Yes and please do call me Zoi," she replied.

  "We'll help you, Ms Zoi!" Miseng exclaimed. Zoi smiles under her mask as the members of Sweet and Sour team hurriedly helped her with the blue haired man.

  Sweet and Sour team offered to bring her back to her team house. Zoi agreed, not knowing that a nightmare was ready to greet her there.

  Zoi opened the front door of the team house only to be greeted by the metallic smell of blood. She rushed and entered the room from which the smell of blood was emanating from.

  To her horror, the sight of a horribly bleeding Edin Dan and a mere corpse of Gyetang greeted her.

  Sweet and Sour team assisted her to call an ambulance and rush Edin Dan to a nearby hospital then decided to let the remains of Zoi's team to stay at their team house for the time being.

  A day passes by as Zoi patiently waits for the blue haired man, who she introduced as Khun Aguero Agnis, to Sweet and Sour team. She told them that he preferred to be called Khun.

  As Wangnan looked after the son of Khun who still had yet to wake up, he wondered about who Zoi really was for she seemed very strong to be a normal regular. He also notes that he recently noticed that she wear a dragonfly hair pin.

  Just then, the sleeping beauty---- erm, I mean---- Khun Aguero Agnis awoke from his beauty sleep---- erm, ahemm... I mean his comatose state.

  He swiped the knife that he saw on his bedside table that was used for cutting fruits with, and pulled Wangnan over to him so that Wangnan's back was on his chest and that the knife was on Wangnan's throat.

  "HELP!!!" Wangnan managed to scream (like a little school girl might I add) in distress (like a complete damsel in distress).

  Everyone rushed into the room, only to be gracedby the absolutely glorious sight of Khun Aguero Agnis, half naked---- Wait, I'm running off track here.... Oops, sorry! Wangan was crying in fear as the son of Khun held him at knife point.