~10~

Pov Bakugo : (cursing alert, thanks Bakuhoe)

I woke up the morning in an very comfortable bed. I put my face on the pillow and smiled "hmmm..." it smells good. My brain took some time to analyse the situation............WHERE THE FUCK AM I?! AND FOR FUCK'S SAKE WHY AM I SHIRTLESS?!

I fell from the bed and looked around me. It's a big white bedroom, with a big bed. I STILL DON'T KNOW WHERE I AM!! Did i got kidnapped?! Wait calm down!! What happened last night? And why does my head hurt?!

I noticed medications on the nightstand, i took them and got up, i opened one of the two dors in this bedroom. Oh...it's the bathroom. I closed it and opened the other door.

It was a living room, with a sofa, a tv and living room shit. Theres a hug window that shows LA. It's beautiful not gonna lie. The kitchen is not too far.

I approched the sofa as i heard someone breathing. When i was close enough i looked above the sofa. It was...Todoroki. i looked at him. This is his place? What am i doing in his place.

I blushed. DID WE DO SOMETHING?! THIS IS WHY I DON'T HAVE A SHIRT ON?! I mean...i wouldn't mind, but i would be sad cuz i don't remember shit. I was staring at him for a long time, i didn't even notice it. He's so pretty when he's sleeping...OI STOP WITH THESE THOUGHTS!! I NEED ANSWERS!!
"Oi half n' half! Wake up!" He didn't woke up...
"WAKE THE FUCK UP!!" He jumped

"Huh?!"

"You're finally awake"

"You could've been more gentle...what's happen?"

"YOU TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT!!"

"Oh...you don't remember anything...?"

"I do but not everything"

He sighted
"You drank too much, got angry at Yaoyorozu, did a strip-tease for me, told me to take you with me cuz you couldn't remember where you live, we got here and i put you in the bed"

Oh...so we didn't do anything...i'm kinda disappointed. Wait i did what-

"WHAT?! I DID A WHAT?!" I became red

"You did a strip-tease...it was very good" Todoroki smirked and Bakugo became even more red

"SHUT UP!!"

Todoroki chuckled "sorry"

Bakugo put his hands on his cheeks so he stops blushing
"And why i don't have my shirt?"

"Oh yeah...you vomited and it was dirty so i washed it"

"Ah...d'accord"

He got up
"What do you want for breakfast?"

"Just coffe"

"Good cuz that's the only thing i know how to do" he went to the kitchen

"Are you serious?!" I sat on a chair in the kitchen

"Yeah"

"Good for nothing"

"Thanks"

I chuckled. He was making the coffe while i was staring at his ass, nice ass.

He turned around

"What are you looking at"

"Your ass"

he blushed a little and rolled his eyes. He put the coffe on the table and sit besides me. He had breakfast together

_____________________________________________

That's it for this chapter!