~31~

(So this is what Shoto sees when Bakugo open the door for him?

Todoroki : you wish this was you huh?

Me : 🥲👍)

Pov Bakugo :

I got up

K : already leaving Bakubro?

"Yes"

M : Noooooo staaaaay!

"Nope" i got out and got on my motorcycle

I called Shoto

"Bakugo? Is everything okay?"

"Yes? Why are you asking?"

"It's just weird for you to call..."

"Shut up!! Where are you?"

"I'm home, i gotta hurry to the club"

"You work today?"

"Yes..."

"Okay, i'm coming"

"Don't you have school tomorrow?"

"I won't let you alone in a fucking strip club!! Why you work there anyways?! Is it to see bitches fucking twerk?!"

"No-"

"YES!! Don't lie to me!! Am i not enough for you?!"

"...i'm gay..."

"SO?!"

I heard him sighting "see you there"

"We're not done-".......he hang up on me.

DID THIS BITCH JUST- AAAGHHHH I'LL FUCKING KILL HIM!! OH HALF N' HALF YOU'RE SO DEAD!!

I went to my place, showered and put on my clothes. After that i went to the club. There i sat on the bar

"Yooo man!" Ugh no not Kirishima

"Weren't you with the idiots?!"

"I still have to make money"

"Tch."

"You came to see Todoroki right?"

I looked at Shoto who was doing his work

"Hm..." I continued looking at him...
"He's so hot..." I said, literally dreaming awake

"Can't deny that, you're hot too, no homo. I think y'all make the hottest couple"

"Of course we do!! I'm the best!!"

"You mean ^we are the best^?"

"Whatever"

"Remember that you're not alone in a relationship"

"Shut up!!"

"Bro you're so egocentric"

"Tch." I'm not egocentric...right...?

"Anyways! Wanna something to drink?"

"No just shut the fuck up"

"Ight sir!"

I continued looking at Shoto. He's hot but i didn't forgot that he hung up on my face.

i saw that Momo bitch walking to him and talking in his ear while he wasn't really interested and was trying to focus on his work.

JUST TELL HER TO FUCK OFF NO?! I don't understand what happened between these two and he never talked about it. IT PISSES ME OFF!!

"Shitty hair"

"Yes?"

"Those two, what was there relationship before that i move here?"

"I don't know, they were kinda too close, they almost looked like they were together"

"Excuse me?!"

"...he didn't tell you? Don't jump to conclusions! I really don't know what was going on between them"

I glared at her as she was fucking touching his arms. She then looked at me and smirked.

I got up

"Where are you going?"

"Home."

I walked to the back of the club and got out. Honestly i'm not that angry, i'm just sad...I want to trust him but he barely talk about himself and he don't even try to explain things to me. How can i not react like this??

I got on my motorcycle and put my helmet. I was about to go when i heard a voice that i wish i didn't hear right now

"Hi"

I gave her a death glare

"Calm down doggy"

"What did you just say?!" I got up and approached her

"Woah! You're not gonna hit a women are you?"

"Women? Don't call yourself that, you're a bitch"

"I don't allow you!"

"I can do whatever i fucking want!!"

"I can too"

I was really trying to not loose my shit "Get the fuck away from my man."

"I got him before you!"

"You never had him in the first place!!"

"I did!"

"No the fuck you didn't!"

"I don't understand why he's with you in the first place! Like what's so special about someone like you??"

"I'm the best, i got so many qualities that you'll never have!!"

"I'm better!"

"Yeah this is why he's with you, this is what you mean?"

"I don't even want him!!"

"So get the fuck away from him!!"

"No!! I want his money. You really thought i care about him? I just want his dads money. Why would anybody like him honestly? He's not even mentally stable, how can you build a relationship with him?"

I felt the anger rising "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

"Oh you don't understand? I just want to use him and manipulate him in my advantage"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! You're just a bitch who strip for old disgusting men!! You don't worth anything!! You're fucking gross!! Don't fucking dare play with his feelings!! He's perfectly fine!! You're just mad you can't have him!! I'll be here for him as much as he need!! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM!! DON'T YOU DARE HURT HIM!!"

I got on my motorcycle, and glared at her a last time "Do something to him and i'll kill you with my bare hands."

I got away

_________________________________________

This is it for this chapter!