~28~

Pov Bakugo :

I looked at Shoto...he seems so sad...that asshole!! How can he say something like that?!

Todoroki then looked at me, erasing all the sadness from his face "i'll...drive you home..."

I looked at him...why does he always try to hide it when he's sad...? Why can't he just talk about it...? Why?

"Yeah" i got in the car and he did the same

"Where are you going after you drive me home?"

"Somewhere..."

"I'm coming with you"

"Huh...? Why...?"

"Because i want to"

"But-"

"I'm coming!! That's all."

He sighted "Okay..."

I knew where he was going, he's going to the forest to be sad alone. And i won't allow that.

As i expected he drove to that forest in the mountain. He stopped the car "do you really want to come...?"

"Yes"

"Okay..." he got out of the car, i did the same thing and we walked to the hut, in silence. He didn't talk and i didn't know what to say.

We arrived to the wooden house and we sat down. He looked infront of him...it was always silent.

"I don't understand why you came with me..."

"Does my presence bothers you this much?!"

"No...that's not it..."

"So what?!"

"I...don't want to bother you..."

"You're not bothering me"

He looked at me, a little surprised

"You're so stupid" i said

"I know..." he then put his head on my shoulder "i like being with you..."

I blushed a little "who doesn't?"

"Nobody...but for me i want people to leave me alone...all of them...besides you..."

I felt my heart skipping a beat "Hey asshole what's the meaning of this?!"

"That you're amazing..."

"Tch. I know"

I patted his head and he closed his eyes...it was silent again...

"Do you think...that i'm bad...?"

"No"

"Even after what i did...?"

"Yes"

"But you're still mad at me..."

"I am. I forgive you but what happened just hurt my pride, i'll forget about it after a while"

"Hm...and what about..."

"Your brother?"

"Yes..."

"He's a bitch. He's jealous, he don't even see what you went trough, he's just selfish. Don't listen to him"

"But...he hate me..."

"Shame on him!! He doesn't deserve you!! The fuck he think he is?! He's just jealous that you're not as weak as him!! You you didn't get into a gang to do a crime!! You didn't give up to the hate, this is why you're better than him!"

He raised his head and looked at me...
"Katsuki..."

I blushed. Why is he calling me by my first name?! And why is he looking at me like that?!

"Y-yes...?"

"Do you know how much i like you...?"

I felt my heart skipping a beat...is this really happening?! Am i dreaming?!

"I-i...i..."

"No...i'll correct myself...do you know how much i love you...?"

I didn't what to say or how to react, i tried to say something but i couldn't, and what he did next was about to make me faint, HE KISSED ME!! HE FUCKING KISSED ME!!

I ignored my heart that was about to explode and kissed him back, putting my hands on his cheeks.

He put his hand on my neck and- HE'S A VERY GOOD KISSER OH MY GOD!! The kiss was a bit agressive but it was so good, this is the best kiss i've had in my whole life (they were literally eating each other😃)

_____________________________________________

This is it for this chapter!

I think this is a good end.
For the chapter of course lol