~12~

Pov Bakugo :

the sun has set...Todorki looked at me

"Uhm...do you want...to come with me somewhere...?"

"Where?"

"It's a...euh...surprise"

"Okay? Why do you look nervous?"

"Nothing. So you're coming with me?" I mean...i'm curious now

"if you insist"

I changed to my clothes that are dry now and Todoroki did the same. After that we went to Todoroki's car and he started to drive.

I looked at the road, thinking and trying to figure out where we are going. I noticed that we are getting far away...WHAT THE FUCK MAN?! I'M CONFUSED

"Are you kidnapping me?"

"Hm? Oh...no"

"You're sure? Where the fuck are we going?!"

"Don't worry i just wont kidnapp you" he chuckled "i just want to show you a place where i like to go"

"Hmmmm...i don't trust you but okay"

We arrived to a mountain where rich people usually live. Man this getting fucking weird!! he drove up

"Why are we in a place like this?! I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!"

He giggled, gosh he's fucking cute "just wait"

He parked somewhere and got out of the car. He opened my door
"I can get out by myself. Tch."
I got out and looked around me, it was a forest, it was dark, there was weird animals sounds. HAH!! I KNEW IT!! HE'S KIDNAPPING ME!!

"Let's go" Todoroki took my hand and started walking, i blushed, OMG OMG OMG!!

"The fuck?! Wait!"

I walked besides him as we were going deeper and deeper in the forest. If i die...well...old hag, i don't really hate you even if you're a bitch, and dad, i don't hate you either. Just know, i got murdered by a hot man so it's okay, don't be sad

"I'm really starting to think you're gonna do something bad to me" kinky~ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).....tf is wrong with me?

"We arrived"

"Huh?"
I looked in front on me and there was a wooden little house on a cliff, i approched. The view was so good...we can see the lights of LA and it looked so good

"Where are we?"

"Let's say...in my secret place. Let's go to the hut"

We walked to it and came in. It was small and empty.

"So what do you think...?" He asked me

"It's...a good place...but i still don't get why you bring us here"

"Well...come here a second" he got out and i followed him. He sat on the wood, infront of the Los Angeles view. I sat besides him

"You told me this is your secret place right? Bet you bringed here so many girls so you could impresse them with these view. Tch."

"This is actually the first time i show someone this place..."

"Huh?"

"This is the place where i used to go cry everytime my father would beat the shit out of me"

What...? I looked at him
"What are you talking about? Hey!! Give me details!!"

He smiled a little and looked at the view
"Well...i don't think that you are interested in my life but i feel like telling you about it...cause to me you're...special..."

I blushed a little. What is he talking about...? I'm really interested and curious right now

"Endeavor...my father...is a rich man...a business man...who think that everything belongs to him...and nobody has to refuse his orders...he forced my mom to have childreen...so someone would succed him...so they had my two brothers and my sister. He would...beat my mom...and me...because he wanted me to succed him...so he was trying to make me ^perfect^...he also never let me have friends or play with ly siblings...everytime he would hit me, my mom was always there to comfort me and hug me...but one day...when i was 5...i heard her talking, in the kitchen, on the phone and telling someone how i remind her of my father. I came in the kitchen and asked her why she was saying that, turn out i scared her so she spilled hot water on my face. She tried to fix it after but she only made it worst...father locked her down in a mental hospital after that. So i was alone...one day i decided to run away so i jumped from my window and run in this forest. I got lost so i just continued walking until i found this place...i sat down here and cried everytime he would hurt me...so it became a place to release my pain...i still come here to this day even tho now i don't live with him anymore..."

he looked down...i looked at him...chooked...

"I-i'm sorry...you don't even care...sorry for bothering you..." a tear run down his cheek, and i couldn't help but feel really bad a that moment. I quickly hugged him.

At first he didn't hug back, so i thought i did something wrong, but after he did it back, even tighter. I patted his head

"Idiot...i do care..." i heard him sob so i hugged him tighted against my chest

"T-thank you..."

So this is his life...? This is what he went trough...? He endured all this pain...in such a young age...that explains a lot about his personality and behaviour...gosh i can't even describe what i'm feeling right now, it's not pity, i just feel the urge to make him better...

_____________________________________________

This is it for this chapter!
it's longer than usual but it's very important for there relationship i think