Chapter 2

We all got out of the vehicle and got onto Mando's ship. I knew that it was a Razor Crest because I've seen a couple of the same ships before. He told the blue man and I to get in. We both walked in and I climbed up the ladder and I have my bounty climb up too. We both sat in the cockpit and as we were sitting there, Mando walked in and sat in the pilot seat. We were about to take off until we felt a large crashing noise and we all looked out the window to see that the vehicle we were just in, was eaten by some creature.

I quickly turned to face the back of Mando's helmet. "We better get out of here. NOW!" I yelled nervously.

"Yeah, I think you're right," he said, starting to get nervous.

Mando started to flip a bunch of switches and we were about to take off. We were a couple of inches off the ground, but all of the sudden, the ship fell and all of us in the cockpit crashed into each other. The ship quickly was in the right position again but the creature was still there. Mando gets up and quickly storms out of the cockpit.

"I'll be right back," he said, in a serious way.

"Where are you going?!" I say, starting to get really scared.

"Just make sure our bounty doesn't do anything stupid," he said, starting to raise his voice.

"Mando, you're going to get yourself killed out there!" I said, yelling at him now.

He left the cockpit and I sat in the pilot seat. I let out a large sigh as I just sat there.

'God, I really want to use my lightsaber and help him. But I don't want him to find out who I really am. Not yet, anyway.'

There was silence and everything was perfectly still. My heart dropped thinking that the creature may have gotten him. But I hear someone coming up the ladder and quickly draw my blaster in case it was someone or something else. Luckily, it was Mando.

"Oh, thank god," I said.

He sat back in the pilot seat and we left the planet.

"This is a cool ship you got. It's a Razor Crest right?" he asked.

The dude kept moving his lips. I got super annoyed and I could sense that Mando was super annoyed too. I was surprised at how well he was ignoring him. The alien told us he has to use the bathroom. He walked out of the cockpit.

"You know he's not using the bathroom, right?" I told him as I kind of smiled.

He got up from the seat and walked towards me. "Do you mind taking over for a bit?" he asked.

"Don't mind at all," I said, my smile widening.

He climbed down the ladder and I went and sat in the pilot seat and gazed at the stars. I heard what sounded like carbonite being used on the dude. A couple of minutes later, Mando came up and walked into the cockpit.

"Carbonite, huh?" I said, not really meaning a question.

"Yeah," he said, as we was looking down at me. I looked back at him realizing he was signaling me to get up so he can sit.

"Oh, sorry!" I said getting up and sat down in the co-pilot seat.

There was silence for quite a while. I started to get uncomfortable and I can sense that he was too.

'Boy, I really want to tell him that I'm a Jedi! But I don't know how he'll react to that. We're technically supposed to be enemies.'

"I'm getting pretty tired. Didn't really get much rest last night," I said trying to start some type of conversation.

"There's an extra room next to the weapons safe," he said in a calm way.

"Thank you. Well, goodnight!" I said.

"Ari, wait...." he said.

I turned around and he turned the chair to face me.

"My real name is Din Djarin," he said as he let out a small sigh.

I smiled and looked at him for a couple of seconds as he looked at me.

"That's a cool name," I said happily.

"Goodnight Ari," he said in a calm tone again.

I find the room that he was talking about and go inside. I closed the doors behind me and set everything down. Then, I sat in my bed thinking about what happened.

'Din Djarin. That's a cute name...oh my god Ari, stop! I wonder if he's good looking under that helmet. If only I knew.'

A/N: Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! It's a little longer than the first one and hopefully my future chapters will get longer :) I have chapter 3 ready to go so I can post another chapter if you guys want me to. Also, final day of 2020 for some of us anyway! What a crazy year it's been and I hope 2021 will be better for all of us! See you guys next chapter!