Chapter 9: Captured

*I'm excited to use this computer for this. Time to start to reign this work in!*

Jim was ecstatic, he got it! He managed to steal the map back!

He was so happy he didn't even mind B.E.N's happy ramblings whilst they made their way back to the rest of the group. Jim still somewhat could not believe the fact that the entire planet was made up of miles, and miles of machinery.

Jim eagerly climbed back up from the opening in the sphere in the room which (Y/n) and the others resided for the night, pulling B.E.N along.

Rushing forward eagerly, Jim raced towards a shadow in the corner of the room.

"Doc! (Y/n)! wake up! I got the map!" Jim said with a smile holding it out as proof.

Suddenly, a cybernetic hand reached out and grabbed the map.

"Fine work Jimbo. Fine work indeed..." Silver said leaning forward taking the map from Jim.

Jim's eyes widened in shock and surprise.

Looking around the room. Jim noticed Doctor Doppler and Captain Amelia tied up bandana's around their mouth, silencing them. Pirates held two with blades pointed at their necks.

Amelia looked up at Jim with desperate and begging eyes, she looked...

Afraid.

Amelia's eyes were red and puffy dried tears on her face, her eyeliner dripped down her face mixed with tears.

Jim had never seen her so scared before.

Wait, where was (Y/n)!?

Jim looked around as the pirates stalked closer to him. Then as he backed up he noticed a shadow lying still in the background.

Oh no...

It was (Y/n). He was bruised and bloodied, his lip busted. One of his eyes blackened.

He looked like hell.

What happened?

Hours earlier...

Sleep was bliss for (Y/n).

He didn't intend to fall asleep, but Amelia was just so...warm.

He could have moved her if he felt like it but he just didn't have the heart to do so. (Y/n) rested his head on hers and sighed with contentment, never noticing that he drifted into slumber.

Until someone kicked him in the gut, hard.

The wind shot from his chest and jolted (Y/n) from sleep, waking Amelia in the process.

He wheezed in pain and felt someone grab him and attempt to put him in a hold. He couldn't focus still dazed until he heard a female shout.

"Release me immediately you turncoat! I will kill you-Ah!"

Amelia!

Snapping out of his daze, (Y/n) slammed his elbow into whoever or whatever held him in the hold. The grip on him loosened allowing (Y/n) to shove himself away from the attacker and rush toward Amelia.

Only to receive a hard punch to the jaw.

(Y/n) hit the cold ground hard.

"Release me you ruffian!" (Y/n) heard Doctor Doppler state as he was held to knifepoint making him gulp.

Shaking his head and spitting a bit of blood (Y/n) looked up to see Amelia punch one of the pirates.

The pirate growled in anger at her at did not hesitate to punch Amelia in the chest right at her injury.