Chapter 01

𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 ('̀-'́) ... 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 ☘︎︎

*edited*

Elevens POV
My timer started going off , and I mentally groaned.

"Last school day before summer" I said reminding my self.

I rolled out of bed and walked to my dresser , I didn't even bother with uniform Because It's the last day .

What are they gonna do ? They can't  Suspend me.

I hate this school and everybody in it.

I stared at myself in the mirror . . Looking at the bruise I got a few days ago , it wasn't as bad but still
I have to get out of this house.

I began to shower and after I was done I got dressed , and didn't even bother flat ironing my hair.

Messy hair day huh. 
I thought to myself

I put on my koala onesie , and gym shoes to match and walked downstairs for breakfast.

Ms.tanner and I got into a heated argument yesterday .

Typical.

I was so called
"being rude to the other kids"
Which I was . . And?

If they didn't want to get smacked they shouldn't have been bothering me.

Simple.

As I got down stairs I went over to the stove where breakfast was cooked.

The room was quiet except from me making a plate.

And then out of nowhere ms.tanner cleared her dry ass throat.

"Mhmgmm.
Youre gonna be 18 soon. So you should start packing your bags . . . today" she said as I sat down with my food.

At first I was confused...

Wait dont tell me she's-
She just had to ruin the freaking moment.
Gosh I can't even eat.

"Why?" I questioned.

"Your out of my care , I don't want you . I left money in a envelope on your dresser. It's a enough for a car , and a apartment . Something to get you started . . You can stay wherever you want , just can't stay here anymore" she said nonchalantly.

"Wait you're -you're kicking me out" I said as i to started to tear up.

Where will I go?

I know she gave me money . . But in the meantime where will I stay ? Where am I gonna sleep?

"Yes Eleven , you're disrespectful and I've put up with enough" she said , taking a bite of her pancakes.

The familiar heat started to boil in me.

I swiped the plate of food onto the floor.

And slammed my hand on the table.

The other kids jumped back in horror

"YOU CANT KICK ME OUT! I HAVE NOWHERE TO GO" I yelled

She didn't even budge . . Just sat there eating her breakfast. . Didn't even look up at me.
I guess she was used to my "tantrums".