Chapter 15

𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 ('̀-'́) ... 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 ☘︎︎

Love that song ^🥺!long chapter
( but juicy and sad)

Unknown pov :
WHAT DID YOU DO? I yelled.

"we did what you told us to do" she responded.

"NO I CLEARLY!!! I CLEARLY TOLD YOU TO HIT HIM ! NOT HER! NOW SHE COULD HE IN THE HOSPITAL DYING , BECAUSE OF YOUR FUCKING JEALOUSY" I yelled even more.

After jacob reported back to me and told me to check my phone , i saw elevens {possibly}, dead's body!ALL OVER THE FUCKING INTERNET! , I laid out everything correctly ! Everything was planned out correctly. And these three dumb , jealous bitches go and fuck it up! Now my ba- ... now eleven is in a hospital practically fighting for her life ! I couldn't be more angrier.

"It wasn't jealousy .. I'm not jealous of her" she sassed back.

"OH SO , YOUR TELLING ME ... THAT HIS SISTER COMES INTO HIS LIFE AND YOUR NOT JEALOUS? YOUR NOT?! TUH I CANT BELIEVE IT .. "little miss perfect" is not jealous. DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD I WANT TO KILL YOU RIGHT NOW?! Do you KNOW!!!! - You should be the one in that hospital bed , NOT HER. She was supposed to be with me today !! Actually last night. Buttttt- you just had to get in the way of my plans" .

"Just go .. before I kill all of you. Just go. I cant even look at your faces"

And with that they were gone. All they're gonna do is move to the next mafia group. Pitiful bitches.

Back at the hospital (authors pov)
Eleven was awoke , and after receiving the news that Rico wasn't awake and he was probably {gonna sleep for a long time} , she sat there balling her little eyes out.

"I know , I know sweetheart it's okay" Jennifer tried to calm her down.

And with just a little movement , the pain of her wound, started to hurt 10x more

So at this point she wasn't just crying she was yelling!

"I still need to give you antibiotics ... can you calm down a little for me?" Jennifer tried to soothe the small child.

"Wico's die isn't he?" She cried

"Aw , nooo dont say that ... Rico's gonna wake up soon , he just needs time ...okay..?" Jennifer said as she gave sympathetic looks.

"Why me can't go wif wico? Me wans b wif him, he's all wonley" she said as she tried to stop her crying and be a big girl.

"Because the doctors are working on Rico , to make him better so he could wake up ... you do want him to wake up right? Or do you want him to sleep forever?" Jennifer said with a slight smile.

"No me wans him to wake up"

"Okay sweetheart , now .. are you hungry ? Do you want anything to drink?" Jennifer asked

"Mcdownadls and juice" eleven responded.

"Okay .. I'll go get you some McDonald's!" Jennifer said , even though she knew the young girl shouldn't be eating McDonald's .. she still couldn't say no..

"Now can you be a big girl until I come back ?"

"Mmhmm" eleven nodded.