Chapter 13

𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚎'𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 ('̀-'́) ... 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 ☘︎︎
TRIGGER WARNING (TW⚠️) WILL BE MARKED FROM START TO FINISH!
**Flashbackes will be included and marked.**

TW⚠️. **FLASHBACK ON**
Authors pov :
Charlotte abramo, and Jared roset.. were a couple around this time.

When silas said that 'mother' was a whore , he wasn't wrong ..

But she wasn't just any "whore", she was THE Whore .

She had a baby by , 7 mafia leaders each .
Her oldest being by , Alexander Gonzalo, who she soon named her first kid after , but still keeping the last name "Abramo" in hope of him building a legacy of his own one day with his soon planned brothers.

When she found out that she was having a baby girl , instead of a boy .. she wanted to abort it .. but since she was already 7 months , she couldn't.
She later decided that she was gonna put it up for adoption .

But! Donovan Remington, elevens birth father / mafia leader.

Said that he'll keep the baby , and named her eleven .
But Charlotte being as petty as she was she left him , and move far away with a new mafia leader named Jared roset , who already had a 11 year old boy named ricori who he called rico for short . Jared didn't mind having a girl , so he left his son with his mother so she'll take care of him instead.

Jared and Charlotte moved in together ..and began their new mafia life together ..

With eleven around 2 years old and a half , they thought it was best to teach her while she's young , so she won't grow up spoiled.

So when she turned three they shot a man who was on his knees , in the head infront of eleven.

The blood splashing on her in the process .
They did that 3 more times.

Eleven complained of the ringing in her ears , so they told her to grow up.

Eleven was never "abused" but she was hit too hard for her age .
Like being smacked for little things.
Or being spanked for not being able to watch them kill..

The next thing they did was take her to the cages ,

"You are to never open these cages, they belong here" Charlotte would say.

And one day , they caught eleven trying to open the cage for her "friend" who was actually manipulating her , and with her child mindset she didn't know the difference.

"Comon, you do want your candy , don't you?" The woman in the cage would say.

"Mes gwonma et' in twrouble" eleven said

"Uh un, your being a good girl , they want you to let us out .. or they wouldn't have show you us? Right!?"

"Otay only for me fwen" eleven said as she began to unlock the cage . . Signaling a alarm to go off .