The first day

We see Yato waking up in the middle of a unknown forest.

Yato: "ugh where am I or better what village am I in if i'm on one?"

Yato started of with trying to see his stats right now

Yato: "Status"

Name:Yato Neo

Level: 1 (exp 0/100)

Age:10

Sacred gear: Albion(no one else will have sacred gear only Yato)

Titles: None

hp/health points: 100/100

cp/chakra points: 100/100

VIT/Vitality: 2

END/Endurance: 1

INT/Intelligence:200(smart boi)

WIS/Wisdom: 6

LCK/Luck: 2

============================================================

Yato: I have pretty good stats for only being here a few seconds. Now to find out where am I?

Yato started to wonder around the forest trying to look for clues to where he may be soon he found out that he was in the middle of nowhere. So Yato started to just find out what he has in the gamer system.

Yato: "okay so i'll try inventory"

Then a screen appeared which had one thing in it which was the yamato.

Yato: "Equip yamato" then the yamato appeared on his left hand so then he took it out the sheath and took a few swingings then put he back in it's sheath.

Yato: "skills" then a screen appeared.

============================================================

RE Taekwondo level 1 (0/100)

Sword skills level 1 (0/100)

Ice magic level 1 (0/100)

============================================================

Yato: "well I expected that since I only just started well anyways now to start to find a way to get to the leaf village. Wait i'm in the middle of nowhere. Well I might as well start, so first food and shelter the food part should be fairly easy but the shelter will be hard but also i'm in a forest so I could just sleep on the grass, but if I do find shelter I will use it but anyways now to start looking." for the next hour Yato was looking for food and shelter. After the hour search he gave up on the shelter but did find food.

Yato: In his mind' so I found food but no shelter eh i'll just sleep on the grass it won't be to bad but now to cook the meat I got from killing that pig ........ wait do I know how to cook? Probably not i'll just try." After that I tried to cook the pig it got burnt a little, but hey I got a new skill for it can you guess? It was cooking what do you expect a new sword?

Anyways after that I ate it of course then I just fell asleep on the floor because it started to get night time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Words 431