Magma Mayhem

Aizawa was not amused. Not in the slightest.

"What the hell do you think you're all doing?" Aizawa sighed upon entering the room. He was already sick of this place.

His entire classroom was in utter chaos. Tsu was hanging from a rafter with her tongue, Midoriya had climbed onto a desk, Momo was perched on a ladder and using a long staff to shove Mineta into the floor. Even the ever stoic Todoroki had joined in on whatever nonsense was happening and sat with his legs crossed on his chair.

"SENSEI NO!" Kaminari shrieked, desperately reaching for him from his vantage point on his desk.

"What is your problem, Kaminari?" Aizawa sighed.

"THE FLOOR IS LAVA!" Kirishima shrieked, tears running down his face as his sensei 'burnt' in the lava.

Aizawa stared at them all, "You're kidding me,".

At that moment, Sero couldn't take it anymore. He refused to watch his sensei perish when he could easily take action. So he did what any heroin training would, and rescued him.

"Sensei! Don't worry, I'll save you!" Sero yelled, sending out a wave of tape and successfully wrapping Aizawa in a cacoon and hanging him from the ceiling, "There! You're safe!"

Aizawa blinked, "detention. You're all getting detention,".

"What! No fair! We just saved your life!" Mina huffed.

"You didn't save anything. I wasn't in danger," Aizawa yelled. He wants a nap, not to be hanging from the ceiling.

The door slammed open, "Danger? I heard yelling? Shouta, Are you alright?" Present Mic yelled in a panicked frenzy.

"MIC NO!" Uraraka shreiked.

"What? What's wrong?" Mic asked, searching the room frantically.

"The floor is lava!" Midoriya yelled.

Mic looked up in horror. He can't believe his life had come to such a pitiful end. He stared at Ochako who had been desperately floating herself to Mic to rescue him. But it was too late. The lava had taken its toll.

"Remember me. My soul forever live on. Rock on listeners,", and then he collapsed to the floor. Dying in front of the eyes of 1-A.

The class was struck in horror, they'd witnessed their first casualty (of importance) in the midst of battle. The room was somber. They swore to protect everyone else from the lava.

And thus became the day of lava. Every student and faculty member ended up taped to ceilings, floating, hiding on furniture or in cupboards.

(Imagine the shock on the newly debuted villian, "LavaFloor", face when he attempted to attack UA by turning the floor to lava. Poor sap didn't know what was about to hit him).